ADVERTISEMENT

11-1 begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisianaHusker

Athletic Director
Aug 27, 2001
Las Vegas
The winning streak begins with South Alabama. I fully expect MR & staff to have the TEAM ready and to show great improvement over last week. Our TEAM will roll over a South Alabama team which actually may be a lot better than most people realize.
The new win streak will get our Husker Championship train back on track to the good ol days.
In another OP, it asked what will our reaction be if we lost. Thus, I decided to also add peoples reactions when we beat South Alabama.
Reactions when we beat South Alabama.
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Luv ya Husker fans. You're the greatest! Everybody come on over to my house for some Sparky's bbq. And forget the 9 wins minimum as we're talking championships folks.
osborne_medium.jpg

Thank me, I mean God. We're back! I hereby bless thee Mike Riley as Saint Thomas II.
131111100935-harvey-perlman-single-image-cut.jpg

I've never been this excited. We're going to own the BIG. Show me the money.
539w.jpg

South Alabama coach after the game congratulating his players on holding NU to 70 pts. As a bonus with the big $$$ pay day they will now be getting jerseys with numbers.
COLQkRsUwAEp64-.jpg

I apologize we let them have 3 total yards for the game. We'll try to lower that average from here on out.
11bmept.gif

Are you sure you don't want me back at NU?
rst.gif

I don't care who won. Let's party!!!
67638f0245631d02490f6a7067000c27.jpg

Jeepers! I liked being the happy & nice face of Husker athletics. Now I've got MR Nice guy to compete with.

4309987.jpg

Finally! NU is on the way back to glory. I haven't been this happy since I got rid of rasslin at UNO.
Nebraska-fan-ass-tattoo.jpg

Kiss this Miami after we curb stomp ya next Saturday with a stadium full of Husker fans.
College-Football-Playoff-Unveils-National-Championship-Trophy-QuintEvents-Front.jpg
NU
This year or next?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In the 0.0000000001% chance we lose to South Alabama.

First, before anybody goes insane and starts shouting conspiracy, I love MR & feel confident in his success. He's a good man, good HC and it was the right timing to bring him in to calm the Husker waters. I'm 99.9999999999% confident in beating South Alabama. In the event all our players get food poisoning tonight or can't get to the stadium until 2 minutes left in the game making it a 0.00000000001% chance we lose Saturday we might see the following reactions:
635765682570510504-AP-Nebraska-Practice-Footbal.jpg

Oh my! This is worse than eating some bad quiche.
ca47f0b537fca5082b0f6a7067000d13.jpg

Memorial Stadium after loss.
osborne.jpg

Daggumit! Just hope the fans don't tear the field up.
628x471.jpg

Wonder where Pedey is & how the Husker program would be if Pedey & I were still at NU.
huskers.jpg

Hey Husker fans, I'm available if you need me.
screen-shot-2012-10-06-at-9-44-08-am.png

Easy Pedey, not so fast. Like a former Husker coach who called me bad names once said "It's a process".
carl-pelini.jpg

Who's your daddy?
507de54066a3b.preview-699.jpg

9 win streak? lol!
nebraska-chancellor-yolo.png

Hello Scott. What are you doing next year?
hi-res-1399178_crop_north.jpg

Once a Husker, always a Husker!
SCXGDMYIUJJTIWV.20091013192453.jpg

Don't forget I'm a Husker. Give me a call me Scott!
966760.jpg

Yes indeedy. Going to miss UNLV but be glad to get back home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.