ADVERTISEMENT

100%

Or stay at UCF...

I think their ability to lure ($$$$$) Scott wasn't realistic.

Hats off TC, "O" Street Gang and every other booster who made this happen.

GBR

Reactions: otismotis08
You are the guy saying he is staying in FL
Don't call me a bitch

Beeeeaaattttcccchhhh

Joyous

Not a bitch. Apologies if perceived otherwise

I'm a bitch for saying he should stay in Florida.

What the **c* do I know?

GBR

Hardly. Nothing more than a Cotton family mouthpiece.

Wow. Just wow.

200.gif

Welcome him home and don't go nuts when we lose a game or two over the next few years. It's going to take a couple years to get this ship back to where it needs to be.

God bless this man and his love for Nebraska football! You got at least an extra million husker fans pulling for UCF in the remaining season.

Lastly some of our roster has to be pumped for this change and some might be thinking "oh $@*%, I'm going to have to work and be accountable..."

GBR

OP is trusted round here.
I saw a post in another thread and the person said their brother was a booster and we will be happy with the outcome. Seems like after today most people think the deal is sealed. I hope to God that’s true

Reactions: cubsker
Welcome him home and don't go nuts when we lose a game or two over the next few years. It's going to take a couple years to get this ship back to where it needs to be.

God bless this man and his love for Nebraska football! You got at least an extra million husker fans pulling for UCF in the remaining season.

Lastly some of our roster has to be pumped for this change and some might be thinking "oh $@*%, I'm going to have to work and be accountable..."

GBR

I can’t imagine a player not being stoked to play for SF.

GBR
BS. Plenty of talent and he knows the recipe. Don't start the excuses already. He may lose a couple, but no reason to try and calm the masses unless there is uncertainty. Everything points to a good hire.

GBR
Spot on I feel as if our program may have turned a corner let's get all this official soon please

Reactions: blackbones

GBR

We'll be lucky to win 5 next year.

But Nebraska will play hard. Nebraska will be well-conditioned/off season trained.

Nebraska will have a well conceived "system" in place to win the division.

Nebraska will be a stadium I might re-visit, if Scott is running the show.

3 years in, 10+ wins.

GBR

Reactions: hskr_bdgr
I love LouisianaHusker as much as anyone but he's not really going out on a limb with this post. Anybody with a brain and internet access can figure out Frost is our next coach. Sorry LH but if you posted this a week ago then I'd be impressed.

Okay, all you LH stalkers can now let me me have it. :):):)

We'll have a winning team next year (something Smiles didn't do 2 out of his 3 seasons). I hate to say anything else, but our days of "dancing bear lineman" and lack of toughness are over. Scott is cocky but exactly what we need to play high level football. He knows the parameters of Husker football in and out. Just sit back and support and NEVER forget how bad it feels to win only 4 games and see a team play with no cohesiveness or fire. Hell, I may even ask to get my season tickets back SmokinSmokin Christmas came early this year and we're all getting best present we could ever want (a proven coach who loves this school and knows what it takes to win at a high level).

GBR

In a delayed gratification kind of way you may end up glad that he didn't go to Lincoln three years ago because now he has all the new Florida recruiting connections build up on top of the ones he built up on the west coast while at Oregon.

I don't think Frost would have wanted to work for Eichorst. Eichorst would have tried to micro-manage things like he did with Riley.

The timing would be great right now, Riley has fixed the "us against the world" mentality from the Pelini era, and Frost has gained valuable head-coaching experience.

I don't think Frost would have wanted to work for Eichorst. Eichorst would have tried to micro-manage things like he did with Riley.

The timing would be great right now, Riley has fixed the "us against the world" mentality from the Pelini era, and Frost has gained valuable head-coaching experience.
Exactly. That is why I feel our program is in the best shape since 2008 with Tom and Bo at the helm. New Admin with a vision and homecooking coming home.

Reactions: blackbones
Great to see you, LouisianaHusker posting. I suspect we see some old faces back real soon. Starting to feel like husker nation again. Hell I may get my RSS sub back
Was thinking the same thing...its been a few years of not paying after 10+ years of $9.99 a month...

Eichorst is a *((&

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT