ADVERTISEMENT

100% done at RB?

beerz

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2002
I was still hoping for Darrian Felix or CJ Verdell, but looks like Oregon has them both now with the Felix commitment. Maybe this will open things up more for CJ?

We had more of a chance with CJ than Felix.

CJ hasn't cancelled his visit yet that I'm aware of.

We are still in on a couple big time ATH that could play RB in Johnson and Bowden, but our need might be greater at DB right now.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I'm afraid Carson Wentz getting drafted may ruin the walk on QB market. All any area schools like in the Dakotas or Wyoming have to say is "you can be the next Carson Wentz if you take our scholarship". Can't get to the NFL if they don't ever see you play. Really a bigtime need for a walk on QB in this class. At least one if not two. A dual threat guy that could maybe play another position would be a nice thing to have on the roster.

Last edited:
If they don't find a walk-on QB - Darlington probably stays there as emergency QB

Pretty sure we're done with offers, but not recruiting the position.

We are thin depth wise. We need another one but are done for the year if they don't get the guy in Florida. I guess they are counting on Miles here too.

If they don't find a walk-on QB - Darlington probably stays there as emergency QB
He would have to. I would rather have a guy that could practice exclusively at QB though. Riley has said that Darlington is moving back to WR no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT