ADVERTISEMENT

#10 Stanford at home vs USC stadium barely half full

bleed husker red

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
I mean I get that it is a Stanford education but why would kids want to play for a team with a shit crowd like that

Lots of Alumni dont live in the area. Cal has a bigger following in the area.

Kids want to compete for a title. And they have been a contender ever since Jim Harbaugh put them on top of the Pac 12. They develop talent, send kids to the NFL and compete for titles. And the education is world class. And they do it without top WR talent that other Cali schools get.

quarter system in ca...i think...none of the kids are on campus. or theyre just out banging one of the kardashians because theres a lot to do in ca...

quarter system in ca...i think...none of the kids are on campus. or theyre just out banging one of the kardashians because theres a lot to do in ca...
Yeah...They might be lucky to have 10% of the student body on campus right now. Imagine if the Huskers first game was played in July...lots of students would not be there.

Too many things to do in Cali? I see a lot of half filled stadiums every week for Pac12 teams. Maybe if this game were in late October and both were still undefeated it would be full.

ADVERTISEMENT