ADVERTISEMENT

10 point favorites tomorrow vs. Rutgers

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Has Vegas finally started recognizing the cover machine that is Nebrasketball, and moved the points up a bit to start with?

It probably takes a really big number to get anyone to put money on Rutgers. They have a terrible record, including six losses in a row, and a horrible RPI. They're not really that awful of a team, and I'll be happy if the Huskers just secure the win. But to people who don't watch Big Ten hoops, Rutgers looks like dog crap.

I just want us to win could careless about covering the spread.

Maryland, Indiana and Penn St look to be the toughest games till tournament time..

Glad there all at home.

Marquette lost to St. John's. Lunardi had them (and Nebraska) as a "last four out."

Shouldn't matter, but that's a terrible charging call on Palmer. Is there no such thing as a Play On anymore? Whenever one of the Big Ten's professional floppers hits the floor, does it have to be a foul?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Okeke with a couple more blocks and two made FTs. The Huskers don't need a ton of production from him, but if he can get back to giving them 8-10 high energy minutes each game, it would be a nice addition.

Okeke with a couple more blocks and two made FTs. The Huskers don't need a ton of production from him, but if he can get back to giving them 8-10 high energy minutes each game, it would be a nice addition.
This is the first time he has played in the 2nd half in weeks.

Pretty good dunk, so I made a couple gifs of it.
UWAcjz6.gif

XuRhkQD.gif

Last edited:
I'm not a gambler. But anyone who bet the Huskers to cover might be a bit nervous now that Miles has emptied the bench!

Keep riding it. I rhode Saint Mary’s like this 2 years ago. We called them the ATM machine.

Isn't he redshirting? Don't know how he's progressing, but next year I could see him getting a lot of the minutes currently occupied by Gill and Taylor.
Not Redshirting. He has played in a few games.

I said the same thing to plano. LOL
Yeah I'm thinking that missed Rutgers layup near the end brought some sighs of relief. Just one of the reasons I would stay away from college hoops even if I was a gambler, which I'm not.

I hope Akenten stays. He was the real deal in high school. I would think he could fill the Anton Gill role next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if McVeigh and the kid from Iceland transfer. We need to find a big man for next year, either in the grad transfer market or the JUCO ranks. I'd also like to see us add another top transfer like Palmer/Copeland who will be ready to step in after next year's big senior class graduates.

Reactions: davecisar
I was at the game
One of the top 4-5 crowd cheering moments- when Okeke made his free throws

They are usually bricks
These were noticeably with a much higher arc

Chants of Duby, Duby when he went to the bench
Good to see

I hope Akenten stays. He was the real deal in high school. I would think he could fill the Anton Gill role next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if McVeigh and the kid from Iceland transfer. We need to find a big man for next year, either in the grad transfer market or the JUCO ranks. I'd also like to see us add another top transfer like Palmer/Copeland who will be ready to step in after next year's big senior class graduates.
The Icelandic rifle has potential to help us down the road. He needs to get in the weight room but for a really late addition he has some potential as a contributor off the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT