ADVERTISEMENT

10 players to whatch this spring

Cam82huskers

Walk On
Jan 30, 2017
Who are 10 players to whatch this spring? I'll say Tanner Lee Patrick O'brien the Davis twins, Matt Snyder Fanriok, Bo Wilson

Who are 10 players to whatch this spring? I'll say Tanner Lee Patrick O'brien the Davis twins, Matt Snyder Fanriok, Bo Wilson
We graduated 6 of our top 8 receivers and are moving to a more pass-oriented offense. I'll be watching WRs and TEs to see if the younger guys are getting ready for prime time.

Reactions: Morgan747
I'll add the center to this list - either Decker or Raridon. Somebody young is going to be making the calls / assignments. It will be nice to have a "right-sized" body there after a very long drought

I'll cut it down to 5:

1.) Lee- watched almost every game he played at Tulane. I was a fan his freshman yr.
2.) Mo Barry- get this guy on the field. Fast, Strong, hard hitter; not sure if it's the playbook that's stopping him but I find it hard to believe #5 is better than him
3.) Lamar Jackson- am I the only one who wants him to move to safety? I just think he'd make a better safety but maybe he'll make the jump this yr.
4.) Tyrin Ferguson- again, get this guy on the field. Fast, strong, hard hitter. Even if it's just on 3rd & long plays, let him blitz.
5.) Jack Stoll- RS frosh but no clear #1 TE. I liked his film out of HS. Hope he makes a huge leap.

Honorable mention: Parnell Jefferson- AGAIN, let's get these SEC LBs on the field and start blitzing. That's how you win on Defense, Blitzing bad college QBs and forcing them to make quick decisions.

Reactions: Redblood23
I'll cut it down to 5:

1.) Lee- watched almost every game he played at Tulane. I was a fan his freshman yr.
2.) Mo Barry- get this guy on the field. Fast, Strong, hard hitter; not sure if it's the playbook that's stopping him but I find it hard to believe #5 is better than him
3.) Lamar Jackson- am I the only one who wants him to move to safety? I just think he'd make a better safety but maybe he'll make the jump this yr.
4.) Tyrin Ferguson- again, get this guy on the field. Fast, strong, hard hitter. Even if it's just on 3rd & long plays, let him blitz.
5.) Jack Stoll- RS frosh but no clear #1 TE. I liked his film out of HS. Hope he makes a huge leap.

Honorable mention: Parnell Jefferson- AGAIN, let's get these SEC LBs on the field and start blitzing. That's how you win on Defense, Blitzing bad college QBs and forcing them to make quick decisions.
I agree with Jackson at FS..

ADVERTISEMENT