ADVERTISEMENT

10 games in to Riley's career

and he already has a win bigger than Bo ever had in 7 years. Suck on that Bolievers.

Yay! 6-loss Riley beat a good team (after losing more games in one season than Bo ever did). Clearly Riley is the superior coach. :rolleyes:

By the way, MSU is #7, the same rank Missouri was when we beat them in 2010.

and he already has a win bigger than Bo ever had in 7 years. Suck on that Bolievers.
I asked this question to another guy last week. How many more games til the bo bashing stops? This is getting to be a broken record. He isn't our coach anymore. We are a .500 program now, get over bo

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Just give this s@%t a rest. 1) it only fires them up and 2) I don't really give a s@$t right now. Just enjoy this for what it is and shut up. My gawd its like I'm playing cards with my brothers kids.

Reactions: HuskerO
Which team do you think was better? Right now, I'd say MSU was the better team. Missouri finished 10-3 and ranked #18. We'll see about MSU.
Who gives a sh*t. The team won and is still in the hunt to be bowl eligible. Try to enjoy it instead of jerking off to Bo.

Yay! 6-loss Riley beat a good team (after losing more games in one season than Bo ever did). Clearly Riley is the superior coach. :rolleyes:

By the way, MSU is #7, the same rank Missouri was when we beat them in 2010.

Like I said in another thread, in case you didn't see it. You should probably step away from the keyboard for the night. You seem more concerned about being right about Riley than you are about celebrating a big Husker victory.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
I asked this question to another guy last week. How many more games til the bo bashing stops? This is getting to be a broken record. He isn't our coach anymore. We are a .500 program now, get over bo

Probably not until most of Bo's remaining recruits are out, to be honest with you.

Reactions: Jeremara
I'm pumped about the win, but why does Bo need to come up? I'm as excited as anybody, but by the same token we're 4-6 right now, which Bo never was. That's not in support of Bo by any means, I'm just pointing out it's kind of odd to talk crap about Bo in that context.

Good win but we are freakin 4-6 ya'll.. Chill with the division... Bo is gone and good riddance but Riley was lucky to get this win tonight and damn near made another dumb coaching with that short kick. Lets just be proud of the team for fighting and not giving up.. They needed this.. What does Vegas know?? Geez..

I see another top 15 team on the schedule to prove it wasn't a fluke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT