10 games in to Riley's career

Dec 8, 2014
and he already has a win bigger than Bo ever had in 7 years. Suck on that Bolievers.
Yay! 6-loss Riley beat a good team (after losing more games in one season than Bo ever did). Clearly Riley is the superior coach. :rolleyes:

By the way, MSU is #7, the same rank Missouri was when we beat them in 2010.

dawills

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2002
and he already has a win bigger than Bo ever had in 7 years. Suck on that Bolievers.
I asked this question to another guy last week. How many more games til the bo bashing stops? This is getting to be a broken record. He isn't our coach anymore. We are a .500 program now, get over bo

Reactions: B1G RED RULES

Lincoln100

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010
Just give this s@%t a rest. 1) it only fires them up and 2) I don't really give a s@$t right now. Just enjoy this for what it is and shut up. My gawd its like I'm playing cards with my brothers kids.

Reactions: HuskerO

B1G RED RULES

Senior
Sep 7, 2013
Which team do you think was better? Right now, I'd say MSU was the better team. Missouri finished 10-3 and ranked #18. We'll see about MSU.
Who gives a sh*t. The team won and is still in the hunt to be bowl eligible. Try to enjoy it instead of jerking off to Bo.

kaz36

Administrator
May 2, 2005
Yay! 6-loss Riley beat a good team (after losing more games in one season than Bo ever did). Clearly Riley is the superior coach. :rolleyes:

By the way, MSU is #7, the same rank Missouri was when we beat them in 2010.
Like I said in another thread, in case you didn't see it. You should probably step away from the keyboard for the night. You seem more concerned about being right about Riley than you are about celebrating a big Husker victory.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker

omnione

Assistant Head Coach
Jun 28, 2006
I asked this question to another guy last week. How many more games til the bo bashing stops? This is getting to be a broken record. He isn't our coach anymore. We are a .500 program now, get over bo
Probably not until most of Bo's remaining recruits are out, to be honest with you.

Reactions: Jeremara

BigBL87

Blackshirt
Sep 11, 2006
I'm pumped about the win, but why does Bo need to come up? I'm as excited as anybody, but by the same token we're 4-6 right now, which Bo never was. That's not in support of Bo by any means, I'm just pointing out it's kind of odd to talk crap about Bo in that context.

Redblood23

All-American
Jan 17, 2004
Austin
Good win but we are freakin 4-6 ya'll.. Chill with the division... Bo is gone and good riddance but Riley was lucky to get this win tonight and damn near made another dumb coaching with that short kick. Lets just be proud of the team for fighting and not giving up.. They needed this.. What does Vegas know?? Geez..

OmahaSker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2015
I see another top 15 team on the schedule to prove it wasn't a fluke

Latest posts