10 best things Biden did in 2021

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
One thing he won’t be doing today is “playing golf with the Saudis”

One thing he will be doing today is “attending church(though maybe remotely)”

Maybe Donald can loan Biden his fake bible from his photo op???

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Thank god he is going to save us from a killer asteroid I will sleep better tonight
You do realize that is probably not be covered on your homes insurance plan. Do not think you can claim asteroid damage as hail damage. LOL!

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I lay awake at night wonder if an asteroid is going to hit my house.
LOL! All I can say we need a report on the news at where the asteroids are going to hit. You do not want to be caught off guard. LOL!

JerseyHusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2001
Part of the her deal is Kamala banging old Joe at his behest, she obliged hoping to knock him off and take her throne, that worries me more than the asteroid, inflation, high gas prices, high interest rates and monkeypox……..….combined……:)!

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Part of the her deal is Kamala banging old Joe at his behest, she obliged hoping to knock him off and take her throne, that worries me more than the asteroid, inflation, high gas prices, high interest rates and monkeypox……..….combined……:)!
Come on man where is the faith for Kamala? LOL!

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
“his” was the key word there buddy. Nothing about Trump is real except for that natural orange glow.
Oh, you think people that like Trump think he's a big christian? Lol. No bud, but he was just showing people he was sticking up for churches. If you might remember right about that time there were huge riots in the streets that were Ok to go to. But you weren't aloud to go to church. 6 years of corporate media 24/7 Trump bashing worked on you. That's for sure

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
One thing he won’t be doing today is “playing golf with the Saudis”

One thing he will be doing today is “attending church(though maybe remotely)”

Maybe Donald can loan Biden his fake bible from his photo op???
I liked the first part — but not the church part. :-(

Baxter48

Recruiting Coordinator
Sep 22, 2010
Gods country
Joe killed the us petroleum industry, he brought us 40 year high inflation, he allowed Russia to invade the Ukraine
he’s killed more people with Covid than trump he’s trying to start a war with China. He just had his job killing inflation creating bill pass another million people will lose their jobs. But dam he’s doing a good job and bad orange man is gone. I reality he couldnt pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. The guy is a disaster

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Oh, you think people that like Trump think he's a big christian? Lol. No bud, but he was just showing people he was sticking up for churches. If you might remember right about that time there were huge riots in the streets that were Ok to go to. But you weren't aloud to go to church. 6 years of corporate media 24/7 Trump bashing worked on you. That's for sure
Remember it? I'm betting he was there with a can of Sterno.

• Haha
Reactions: williamsonframe

Latest posts