ADVERTISEMENT

10-19

Like it or not, you better start by measuring against Iowa. You've lost 6 in a row and have more recruiting advantages as does Iowa and haven't been at their level for the past 20 years.

In fact, it can easily be argued you better measure yourselves against Iowa State-- who has become a better program over the past 5 years.

Thanks for joining moron, it was a comment by agent red, our former AD when he fired Pelini after beating Iowa. Obviously Iowa is way above our level, we are the worst team in the worst BCS division, we thought Pelini sucked when we were #2 in the West so we got Riley, Riley fell behind Iowa and was neck and neck for 3rd/4th in the West. Now we have Frost who wins in January and February on the recruiting trail but somehow has fallen behind every other program in the West.

He did today. There's no way you can say he was a problem in this one.
he missed many open receivers today and didn't get that last pass off.. could have scrambled, but he folds under pressure.. too bad nobody holds a kid like that accountable.. Taylor Martinez would have pulled a rabbit out of the hat and gotten us that TD. Adrian, not so much.

Who are you going to bring in? No matter the AD Frost was the guy. I’m not sure who actually could win here. It’s such a fishbowl and our fans are too ****in arrogant
I'm biased because its the scheme I use with my team. But the more I think about it, the more I think we need to find a young Air Raid coach. If Moos is still around, he may be able to snag us Mike Leach. We need to find some offensive firepower, I'm so tired of seeing swing pass left, swing pass right, QB draw 3 and outs.

Who are you going to bring in? No matter the AD Frost was the guy. I’m not sure who actually could win here. It’s such a fishbowl and our fans are too ****in arrogant
That is overrated. Our fans are teddy bears compared to big cities with some nasty media members. Focus on doing your job and developing your team. For whatever reason, Frost can't even execute the fundamentals.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
he missed many open receivers today and didn't get that last pass off.. could have scrambled, but he folds under pressure.. too bad nobody holds a kid like that accountable.. Taylor Martinez would have pulled a rabbit out of the hat and gotten us that TD. Adrian, not so much.
And Luke would have missed those receivers too.

And this comparison works so well because Solich inherited the same kind of team from Osborne that Frost did from Riley.

Riley set the bar low, no doubt there. But tell me in any way how this program is in better shape than it was in November of 2017.

I'm biased because its the scheme I use with my team. But the more I think about it, the more I think we need to find a young Air Raid coach. If Moos is still around, he may be able to snag us Mike Leach. We need to find some offensive firepower, I'm so tired of seeing swing pass left, swing pass right, QB draw 3 and outs.
Mike Leach? Are you being serious? Maybe as an offensive coordinator or quarterbacks coach, but that’s about it.

That is overrated. Our fans are teddy bears compared to big cities with some nasty media members. Focus on doing your job and developing your team. For whatever reason, Frost can't even execute the fundamentals.

Yeah, the reason Frost is a terrible football coach has nothing to do with the fans.

Frost caught lightning in a bottle one year with a super soft schedule. He’a not cut out for big boy football. 10-19

Riley set the bar low, no doubt there. But tell me in any way how this program is in better shape than it was in November of 2017.
I don't think it is. I just don't think the Solich example means anything in this current discussion.

Mike Leach? Are you being serious?
He's got a history with Moos. He's won at 2 no name schools. He's also one of the best offensive minds in all of football. So yes, I would love to be able to get Mike Leach. Do I think he would come? Probably not. We'll probably have to settle for a coordinator someone like a Graham Harrell or Todd Monken

Bad teams find a way to lose games. There is no doubt we are one of the most poorly coached teams in half a century. Today was the ceiling for this program and it was abysmal. Penalties, out of position, a QB running like a trapped rat, etc.
Disagree. Our glaring problem is that we have a HC that continues to play a hs te as a Big Ten c and telling us he is going to be an all america. That is the fraud that is this staff.

Disagree. Our glaring problem is that we have a HC that continues to play a hs te as a Big Ten c and telling us he is going to be an all america. That is the fraud that is this staff.
I don’t disagree with you. In fact I echo your sentiments that we have a center who is playing way out of position. But we are all support the coach and just about every facet of the sport. We make comical errors that no other football team in the country makes on a regular basis.

Reactions: HuskerDana
I live rent free in your head.

Love it. Keep going.

No, I just love beating the crap on you-- you, as a Husker fanatic, have nothing on any of us. I pick on you because you are a Fraud of all Frauds-- the biggest circle jerker of Frost's hiring any now wanting to lead his charge out of town. Love watching your meltdowns here, even copied the thread you started in the Hawkeye Lounge for our enjoyment.

Thanks for joining moron, it was a comment by agent red, our former AD when he fired Pelini after beating Iowa. Obviously Iowa is way above our level, we are the worst team in the worst BCS division, we thought Pelini sucked when we were #2 in the West so we got Riley, Riley fell behind Iowa and was neck and neck for 3rd/4th in the West. Now we have Frost who wins in January and February on the recruiting trail but somehow has fallen behind every other program in the West.

Suck it up clown. Keep donating your money.

Suck it up clown. Keep donating your money.

Oh, look who got a promotion from the kids table this year and thinks he’s an adult now that he found a little peach fuzz down there. The highlight of your little life is beating Nebraska. It’s the pinnacle of your existence, so congrats on the win and the first bits of fuzziness down there. Maybe someday you’ll actually experience true happiness, and maybe it will be the day you figure out the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart.

We’re rooting for you fuzzy, you can do it!

Oh, look who got a promotion from the kids table this year and thinks he’s an adult now that he found a little peach fuzz down there. The highlight of your little life is beating Nebraska. It’s the pinnacle of your existence, so congrats on the win and the first bits of fuzziness down there. Maybe someday you’ll actually experience true happiness, and maybe it will be the day you figure out the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart.

We’re rooting for you fuzzy, you can do it!

6 in a row!

You've sunk below Iowa State. Put on your big boy pants. Crying because the only thing in your life can't win.

6 in a row!

You've sunk below Iowa State. Put on your big boy pants. Crying because the only thing in your life can't win.

Psssttt, so has Iowa. Plenty of other stuff going for me though, Chiefs are a blast to watch, SKC in the playoffs. The best thing that ever happened to me was when my dad moved me out of that shit hole called Iowa.

I’ve been accused of being too optimistic, but I think this team is better than last year’s team. I can see building blocks. Is it as fast as we fans want? Nah. But I wouldn’t hop off this train if I was you.

In 2 years this team will be competing for a conference title. And those of you who bitched and wanted this staff fired will act like nothing. Growing pains, for sure. But I’m not going the path of the fair weather fan.

So...let me get this straight....you are blaming the last offensive play on Martinez?

No, I just love beating the crap on you-- you, as a Husker fanatic, have nothing on any of us. I pick on you because you are a Fraud of all Frauds-- the biggest circle jerker of Frost's hiring any now wanting to lead his charge out of town. Love watching your meltdowns here, even copied the thread you started in the Hawkeye Lounge for our enjoyment.

Ahhhh the reap what you “sew” guy. Laughing

Rent free for my internet stalker! Trust me, the pleasure is all mine to know I get under your skin.

I will go on record as saying the talk about getting rid of Frost is very premature.

He is struggling and has a lot to learn. He does, in my opinion, need to make some assistant changes. We will go with Scott for several more years, he will sink or swim in the mess he has found himself in.

One problem is now he is damaged goods and shine has gone off his star so he needs to stay, figure it out, make the hard changes and get things turned around. He doesn't have a lot of options and neither does Moos.

Reactions: beaglehusker
I know it sucks to lose, but Nebraska played a HELL of a lot better this week than last. That’s the frustrating part, is the inconsistency. They would have beaten both NW and IL with today’s effort.

Reactions: scarletred
I know it sucks to lose, but Nebraska played a HELL of a lot better this week than last. That’s the frustrating part, is the inconsistency. They would have beaten both NW and IL with today’s effort.
Yeah. Moral victories at a big time football school are great because the kids played hard.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Thought Riley was the worst thing that ever
Happened to DONU... #19-19

About X's and O's, it is not. About Jimmy's and Joe's, it is. Better bagman, huskers need. Cannot win, a clean program, that Nebraska tries to be. Pay the recruits, we must. PED's, we must use, or win we will not. Truth I speak. Top programs, look at. The tactics I described, they use......

About X's and O's, it is not. About Jimmy's and Joe's, it is. Better bagman, huskers need. Cannot win, a clean program, that Nebraska tries to be. Pay the recruits, we must. PED's, we must use, or win we will not. Truth I speak. Top programs, look at. The tactics I described, they use......
Have You ever had a girlfriend?

Reactions: bradjens
Live long and prosper

Reactions: bradjens
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT