ADVERTISEMENT

10-19

One inch closer to ridding ourselves of the Fraud

Just two more shitty years to go.
Not sure he will survive another losing season in year four. I will give him year five because, after all, he is an alum and led us to a championship 23 years ago.

This offseason will be different.

The flood gates will be opening up. You are going to see a lot of kids transfer and I can’t blame them. No reason to stay on a sinking ship.
this is exactly why the AD should act to protect the program from sinking further.

Bad teams find a way to lose games. There is no doubt we are one of the most poorly coached teams in half a century. Today was the ceiling for this program and it was abysmal. Penalties, out of position, a QB running like a trapped rat, etc.

this is exactly why the AD should act to protect the program from sinking further.

Moos doesn’t get another chance. He’s pushing 70. Frost is his guy and he will go down with the ship.

We will have to wait the offensive genius out a few more years. With many losses and excuses a long the way.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Moos doesn’t get another chance. He’s pushing 70. Frost is his guy and he will go down with the ship.

We will have to wait the offensive genius out a few more years. With many losses and excuses a long the way.
Sure he does.. That is how Alvarez stays in his job.

Who are you going to bring in? No matter the AD Frost was the guy. I’m not sure who actually could win here. It’s such a fishbowl and our fans are too ****in arrogant
I would have fired Scott last week, and made Ryan Held the guy, and sought to see how the team reacts the rest of the season first.

There is no sense bringing in a new guy and all new staff every time.

You have seen Ohio State and Oklahoma do this as well.

Getting closer to the day when new recruits won’t be able to remember seeing Nebraska beat Iowa on the field.

A few recruits were watching the last time we beat Iowa ... and they were still watching when Bo got fired for it

i-hide-my-pain-with-a-smile.jpg

LOL, the only Fraud around is you. Big boner in your pants when Frost was hired and now can't wait to get ride of him. Fool's like you would rather change coaches every 3-4 years like you have as well as ADs and think that's your formula. You need to keep your pie hole closed.

We don’t measure ourselves by beating Iowa...we have to evaluate where they are at.

Like it or not, you better start by measuring against Iowa. You've lost 6 in a row and have more recruiting advantages as does Iowa and haven't been at their level for the past 20 years.

In fact, it can easily be argued you better measure yourselves against Iowa State-- who has become a better program over the past 5 years.

LOL, the only Fraud around is you. Big boner in your pants when Frost was hired and now can't wait to get ride of him. Fool's like you would rather change coaches every 3-4 years like you have as well as ADs and think that's your formula. You need to keep your pie hole closed.

I live rent free in your head.

Love it. Keep going.

Martinez played pretty good today. The OL and Jurgens as center were inexcusable. Who wiffed on that last block to end the game? Individually the OL players are better than they are as a unit, which is rare.
Nobody can say anything bad about Martinez's performance today. He played well enough to win the game.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
ADVERTISEMENT