1 year ago...........Today

Lar Gand

Blackshirt
Gold Member
May 6, 2012

"It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President Donald Trump delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”

Much more in the link.

As you see even on here, the nutball still has followers, many as nutty or moreso than he.

What's left of their party choose to live the lie in everything they do and say. Sadly, I think that many of them actually believe what they put out there.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Reactions: Bobfather

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I can’t believe 50% of idiot libs believe he said “inject bleach” even when a link to his actual words are given.
How come 4% of Trumpers ingested bleach then? Why did they make the huge leap from disinfectant to bleach?

Could it be that bleach IS a disinfectant?

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
How come 4% of Trumpers ingested bleach then? Why did they make the huge leap from disinfectant to bleach?

Could it be that bleach IS a disinfectant?
How come 50% of idiot libs like you make the huge leap from disinfectant to bleach? He never said bleach or Lysol, yet you idiot libs continue to parrot it. Same thing like the pee pee tapes. I guess you live in your own reality.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

"It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President Donald Trump delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”

Much more in the link.

As you see even on here, the nutball still has followers, many as nutty or moreso than he.

What's left of their party choose to live the lie in everything they do and say. Sadly, I think that many of them actually believe what they put out there.
LOL, like the CDC recently admitting that masks outdoors might not be needed although data has shown that they've never been needed. Being indoors packed in with others has always been the danger and since the start that has always been known. Masks only really protect you indoors and even that crappy masks don't do a great job. N95's are great, but limited in use and practicality.

capt'n caveman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2007
Stupid is as stupid does. It's truly amazing (not really) how far the cult will go to defend this idiot. "Injecting disinfectant" was said ON VIDEO!!! but the retarded sheep followers STILL try denying it. 🙄 you are all THE dumbest and most ignorant mutherfvckers on the entire PLANET.

It's so sad and pathetic that I'm embarrassed FOR you people. 😆

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Stupid is as stupid does. It's truly amazing (not really) how far the cult will go to defend this idiot. "Injecting disinfectant" was said ON VIDEO!!! but the retarded sheep followers STILL try denying it. 🙄 you are all THE dumbest and most ignorant mutherfvckers on the entire PLANET.

It's so sad and pathetic that I'm embarrassed FOR you people. 😆
Here is the full quote and pretty obvious what he means when you don't cut out words.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

• Haha
Reactions: capt'n caveman

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
Here is the full quote and pretty obvious what he means when you don't cut out words.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

I’m sorry, I can’t figure out a way to read this and come away with anything other than “Holy shit, this dumb fvck wouldn’t pass 3rd grade”

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
How come 50% of idiot libs like you make the huge leap from disinfectant to bleach? He never said bleach or Lysol, yet you idiot libs continue to parrot it. Same thing like the pee pee tapes. I guess you live in your own reality.
Bleach is just shorthand for a disinfectant... It's not like there is any disinfectant that would be acceptable to be injected or inhaled. I mean, come on, man, you can't really be this dense. You honestly think he meant some sort of body-safe disinfectant... hint, there isn't one, and Trump not knowing that is just further evidence that he's a complete moron.

You're just doing mental gymnastics to not have to admit that Trump is a total dunce.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I’m sorry, I can’t figure out a way to read this and come away with anything other than “Holy shit, this dumb fvck wouldn’t pass 3rd grade”
So funny you say that, but they actually tried it and works to some degree with the light therapy. Obviously a limited region that is practical though.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)

I actually read through that and it made me think Trump was even dumber than I did before. There is not a single complete sentence in those two paragraphs.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Bleach is just shorthand for a disinfectant... It's not like there is any disinfectant that would be acceptable to be injected or inhaled. I mean, come on, man, you can't really be this dense. You honestly think he meant some sort of body-safe disinfectant... hint, there isn't one, and Trump not knowing that is just further evidence that he's a complete moron.

You're just doing mental gymnastics to not have to admit that Trump is a total dunce.
No wonder you keep harping on bleach, because your butt boy Biden thought Trump told people to “drink bleach”. And in reality, antibiotics and antivirals are used all the time to kill bacteria infections and viruses in the body. Light was also mentioned as a therapy that Trump was ridiculed for, but yet there are experimental therapies dealing with far-UV light in the lungs. But y’all are science deniers.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
I wish you would take a leap...
Trump was an idiot in some ways, there’s not a lot of question as to that, but the context of what he was saying was Not asking ppl to inject disinfectant. He went off script and said something that in retrospect would have confused some really, really stupid people. Now libs... let’s let Uncle Biden go off script (lol) for a few minutes and see how many awful sound bytes we can come up with... at least Trump’s ridiculous Riff was coherent....

94husker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2014

That’s a pretty big assumption that he’s using mental gymnastics here. You do realize that Trump was just the perfect example of how stupid peo really do say what they mean and believe it’s true.

Last edited:
Reactions: philosophusker

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras

It’s on video. We don’t need the transcript. TBH, the transcript makes it worse. You’re not helping.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Did you hear the word “bleach”??
The most cost-effective home disinfectant is chlorine bleach (typically a >10% solution of sodium hypochlorite), which is effective against most common pathogens, including disinfectant-resistant organisms such as tuberculosis (mycobacterium tuberculosis), hepatitis B and C, fungi, and antibiotic-resistant strains of staphylococcus and enterococcus. It has disinfectant action against some parasitic organisms.[

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
The most cost-effective home disinfectant is chlorine bleach (typically a >10% solution of sodium hypochlorite), which is effective against most common pathogens, including disinfectant-resistant organisms such as tuberculosis (mycobacterium tuberculosis), hepatitis B and C, fungi, and antibiotic-resistant strains of staphylococcus and enterococcus. It has disinfectant action against some parasitic organisms.[
At no point did he tell anyone to inject or ingest anything. He’s was a moron, but you’re behaving like the MSM with this. Petty and transparent with your intentions. His point was (and I’ll use some dumbed-down shit you MIGHT understand) ‘bleach kills this thing quick on a surface, let’s find a way to do that internally’. I’m honestly surprised you’re still alive...

Reactions: lipem

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
We’ve already established that the brain dead liberals immediately twisted his words into “everyone should drink bleach”, but he didn’t say the word bleach, and that’s a fact.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
LOL, like the CDC recently admitting that masks outdoors might not be needed although data has shown that they've never been needed. Being indoors packed in with others has always been the danger and since the start that has always been known. Masks only really protect you indoors and even that crappy masks don't do a great job. N95's are great, but limited in use and practicality.
Mask are to protect others from you NOT to protect you the wearer.

It's amazing that we still have people this fvcking ignorant about masks in April 21'

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
At no point did he tell anyone to inject or ingest anything. He’s was a moron, but you’re behaving like the MSM with this. Petty and transparent with your intentions. His point was (and I’ll use some dumbed-down shit you MIGHT understand) ‘bleach kills this thing quick on a surface, let’s find a way to do that internally’. I’m honestly surprised you’re still alive...
Derp he talked about injecting disinfectant, I linked a video of him doing so derpy

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
So funny you say that, but they actually tried it and works to some degree with the light therapy. Obviously a limited region that is practical though.

mhmmm I’m sure if Biden had the same quote word for word your stance would be “Well I can’t be too hard on him, he was in the metaphorical stratosphere of something that they actually considered”

Reactions: philosophusker

capt'n caveman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2007

So posting what he said word for word is your defense?? Oy..... reading it actually makes it dumber. It's funny that his loyal supporters say they like him because he means what he says..... but then every time he opens his mouth and says something stupid.... you say he didn't mean what he said.

Face the truth, he's not smart at all. You hooked your wagon to a complete imbecile. He said what he said and meant what he meant. Stop it.... You can't spin this. You're embarrassing yourself and you're making me sad trying to convince everyone he's not as dumb as he really is. Just admit to yourself he's dumb.... take a knee, run out the clock, and move on. GBR!

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
I don't think there's any way around it.... it was a mind-numbingly stupid thing that Trump said. He said it, there's not denying what he was saying or meaning.

People make mistakes. Trump made a lot of them. Is what it is. He didn't say what he said to try to get people to hurt themselves IMO, but he did say some really dumb stuff with the injecting disinfectant thing. No way around that.