ADVERTISEMENT

1 time immediate transfers allowed in all sports

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land

I like it and I hate it. Whats stopping Nike from forming a super team somewhere? I do think it is athlete friendly though which is a step in the right direction.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

I like it and I hate it. Whats stopping Nike from forming a super team somewhere? I do think it is athlete friendly though which is a step in the right direction.
The Coaching staff of teams just even more important. Like how to deal with everything for harder and more strategic.

This is a step toward free agency. Teams can now cherry pick pkayers they need from smaller schools ($$SEC$$). This is not going to do what it is intended to do. A new way for the bigger schools to cheat.

Reactions: WHCSC
I could see big schools using the little schools as 'placement' schools just like Nebraska recommending a player go to a certain juco. They funnel kids to the placements schools and call them up when they are ready.

Nike wields a great deal of influence

19 of the last 20 college football national champions were Nike schools (Auburn wore Under Armour)

23/24 teams selected for the CFB playoffs are or were Nike schools (Notre Dame Under Armour)

Last edited:
Not that much different than how they already operate with granting virtually all waiver requests.

ADVERTISEMENT