ADVERTISEMENT

1 day out boys....who else is excited to watch our Huskers play...GBR

Started drinking (and won't stop until game over) so that I can be certain that I will be totally irrational during the game and lose my voice from yelling at the tv. Stella Artois is delicious.

Let’s beat those pieces of chit. No excuses. Go out and fight. Never been a better time to beat OSU than during this bull shit

a724b3d813b40b94bdcbc8e6c95f872d.gif

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'm excited to watch the huskers embarrass themselves yet again.

yet it took Iowa to pull off a last second FG just to beat the Huskers last year and the year before. The Huskers came into the Iowa games with bad teams and still went toe to toe, blow for blow with Iowa and could have just as easily beat Iowa each time. A combined total of 6 points is the difference between the last 2 games....so what does that tell you? Lol

This season is here and Iowa has to replace AJ Epenesa, Nate Stanley, T Wirfs, Stone, Michael Oj., Welch, Colbert and company....see you guys on Black Friday ;)

Last edited:
I have never been this less interested in a season starting than this one. A combination of the team struggling for so many years, the B1G being a joke and too many politics in sports.

It is baffling how every year we Husker fans delude ourselves into thinking this is the year we return to dominance.

But maybe...just maybe...this year...

Based on all the intangibles, Nebraska has slipped further down the rabbit hole on their uphill climb to their rightful place.

Maybe these expectations become the catalyst for motivated change.

As for me, im not excited anymore

Based on all the intangibles, Nebraska has slipped further down the rabbit hole on their uphill climb to their rightful place.

Maybe these expectations become the catalyst for motivated change.

As for me, im not excited anymore
Maybe its partly due to how life has been for everyone this year, but yeah this definitely doesn't have the same feel as a typical first game day.

I'm excited, I don't expect to win but I do expect to see real offensive improvements. We cover that huge spread. I think it will be more like a 14-17 point loss but not completely embarrassing. I don't have very high expectations for the defense. We absolutely have to show improvement this year, no more excuses.

Well, I dreamed last night that NU lost 63-3. However, given how often my dreams of having sex with hot women completely fail to come true, I take that score dream to be equally unlikely. Plus, Day kept running CFL type motion with the receivers that lead to TD's and the refs ignored Frost's complaints. I doubt if that is going to happen much today. I am actually getting excited. With everything happening in the world I haven't been as excited as I normally would be, but it's finally starting to build.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT