ADVERTISEMENT

1-1

Yep..

Our inexperience shows but eventually they’ll get it together..
Not disagreeing with you, but they better get it together pretty quick. There is not a team left on the schedule that is a gimme game imo. I have seen nothing in the first two weeks that makes me think we can blow people out.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Big kick in the nuts today. Oddly, I’m starting to dislike this offense they’ve installed. We get like 2 sustained drives from it all game. And at the end of games our QB looks like me out there.

No more talk. Stfu until you can win. Stfu until you are battling for the West. Not you guys, the staff. Just stfu

Not disagreeing with you, but they better get it together pretty quick. There is not a team left on the schedule that is a gimme game imo. I have seen nothing in the first two weeks that makes me think we can blow people out.

I don’t think it’s going to happen that fast. We have some young players at important positions. That game was completly winnable in convincing fashion, we just don’t know how to do that yet..

If I had to bet right now, I'd go with NIU next week with the final score somewhere around 30-20.

Just don't see this team winning many games this year. Need to temper our expectations for this year and probably the next year as well. Give Frost some time.

GBR

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Big kick in the nuts today. Oddly, I’m starting to dislike this offense they’ve installed. We get like 2 sustained drives from it all game. And at the end of games our QB looks like me out there.

No more talk. Stfu until you can win. Stfu until you are battling for the West. Not you guys, the staff. Just stfu

That needs to be the motto for the entire team going forward: STFU
You haven't accomplished Jack, other than winning the preseason hype award.

Lucky to make a bowl game at this point. Hopefully we can get to the offseason ASAP . That’s what we are best at.

Be careful man, slick & the other Cleti will stalk you from thread to thread for that little bit of honesty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT