ADVERTISEMENT

1-0

In a 3 man front normally your pressure is going to come from a linebacker off the edge or other blitzer. One of the reason's you run a 3-4 is so that the offense doesn't know where the 4th or 5th rusher is going to come from.

Just because you're in a 3-4 and bring four doesn't mean it is a blitz..

Don't see anything in your reply that suggests they didn't clearly have more success.

they averaged 1.9 yards per carry and their longest run came on a reverse to a WR.

neither team ran the ball well. I don't know what you were watching, but those are the facts.

Dude. What did you see on Saturday that leads you to believe that making a bowl game is a given or that the team looks capable of beating a team on the road that they lost to last year at home?

It's not about players 'not being able to have a bad game' or whatever that nonsense was, it was about the team struggling the entire game at the LoS against a Sunbelt doormat. It was about not having a capable Center to start the season. It was about seeming not to have the composure and focus that good teams have. It was about an all-around poor showing by the team.

Players can have bad games. 99% of us are not worried about Amart even though he had a bad game. He has a track record of being a very good player. Our OL and DL that got dominated do not. Our Safeties that made mistakes do not.

It's logical for fans to be down on the prospects for the season based on the game yesterday. That game is the only performance that we can go off of. Sure, things could happen against CU to make the Kool aid flow, but based on WHAT WE SAW, being pessimistic is understandable if not expected.
Didn’t see much on the offensive side. I’m hopeful that it will be addressed and much improved moving forward.

Liked what I saw on defense. 5 turnovers is 5 turnovers, no matter how much you think our defense was getting beat.

If you want to say we sucked, that’s fine. Go ahead. But when you say we have zero percent chance to beat Colorado, yeah, I’m gonna speak up a little.

I’m gonna say Georgia State had a zero percent chance against Tennessee... yet they won. We have less of a chance than Georgia state?

OK.

Didn’t see much on the offensive side. I’m hopeful that it will be addressed and much improved moving forward.

Liked what I saw on defense. 5 turnovers is 5 turnovers, no matter how much you think our defense was getting beat.

If you want to say we sucked, that’s fine. Go ahead. But when you say we have zero percent chance to beat Colorado, yeah, I’m gonna speak up a little.

I’m gonna say Georgia State had a zero percent chance against Tennessee... yet they won. We have less of a chance than Georgia state?

OK.

That was a knee-jerk comment after a poor showing. We obviously have a better than zero chance of beating the Puffs. That being said, I think it is very unlikely that we walk out of Boulder with a W.

That was a knee-jerk comment after a poor showing. We obviously have a better than zero chance of beating the Puffs. That being said, I think it is very unlikely that we walk out of Boulder with a W.

you should get CU at a pretty attractive moneyline price if you care to back this up at the sports book.

Stop faking

you should get CU at a pretty attractive moneyline price if you care to back this up at the sports book.

I'm not a gambler other than pick 'em pools & fantasy sports with friends, but thanks for the heads up.

Why are you taking this so personally? You can't have a discussion without trying to diss someone?

in all seriousness, what is there to discuss? you think S Bama 'clearly' ran the ball effectively on saturday, I (and the stats) do not.

you clearly think cu will beat us this weekend, I do not.

is there something else you'd like to talk about? see any good movies lately?

SC. The first person I saw in the game thread yesterday, the VERY first one to say something extremely negative about the team, was you. Just sayin. I'll see myself out now, you guys have fun.

in all seriousness, what is there to discuss? you think S Bama 'clearly' ran the ball effectively on saturday, I (and the stats) do not.

you clearly think cu will beat us this weekend, I do not.

is there something else you'd like to talk about? see any good movies lately?

You keep replying to me, so there must be something you want to discuss. See, it wasn't hard to post without name calling or talking trash. I think you just grew up a little bit, bud. Proud of you!

You keep replying to me, so there must be something you want to discuss. See, it wasn't hard to post without name calling or talking trash. I think you just grew up a little bit, bud. Proud of you!

Stop pretending

SC. The first person I saw in the game thread yesterday, the VERY first one to say something extremely negative about the team, was you. Just sayin. I'll see myself out now, you guys have fun.

Extremely negative reaction to a piss poor showing. Shocker!

tenor.gif

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT