ADVERTISEMENT

0 -22.

Yep. It's torture to be a Husker fan. But the admin is happy. Memorial Stadium will be full next week
Yep - as long as Mem Stadium keeps filling the admin remains happy and doesn’t overly concern themselves with winning

I can’t think of too many things sadder than giving up a weekend to fill that stadium and watch terrible football - maybe driving all the way to Boulder to watch your team play terrible football is sadder

You may want to skip watching #23
Michigan isn't going to be pretty with this offense. Hoping something can change (improvement and/or switching QBs) in the next couple weeks prior but not feeling optimistic. At least we only play Michigan out of the East this year and duck the other two. It's frustrating that the West looks like a mess and we can't take advantage (again)

Yep - as long as Mem Stadium keeps filling the admin remains happy and doesn’t overly concern themselves with winning

I can’t think of too many things sadder than giving up a weekend to fill that stadium and watch terrible football - maybe driving all the way to Boulder to watch your team play terrible football is sadder
Another dumb take. You think Trev likes to lose. You probably never seen him play, I know you didn't. Grow up kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT