ADVERTISEMENT

0-12

Wow cool story, tell us more. And how do we deal with it, any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think they win a couple games down the stretch. Would love to see them upset Iowa if they have a chance at the west title!

Deal with it.
Now I understand you are butt hurt by Nebraska and are doing everything possible to try and get under our skin. So I get this type of post coming from a UCF fan. Most Nebraska fans know this team is not good, most are frustrated but ok with it. Most knew this was going to be a tough year. Most were going to be ok with whatever the w-l were this year. Most of us are in this for the long haul. So at this point the w-l really don't mean that much. What means the most to us is see a culture shift, seeing players not quitting, see slight improvements as the year goes on. So far we are seeing all of that.
So #1 this type of stuff makes you look dumb and pathetic, that you are trying so desperately to get a rise out of Nebraska fans. #2 If you are going to try insult us at the bare minimum make it realistic. Something like 1-11 or 2-10 or 3-9 , that is at least possible.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT