ADVERTISEMENT

🦅💩🌽

Sep 22, 2020
It was actually a close game. Keep up the good work Nebraska you’re improving you’re on the right track. Iowa is the fifth youngest team in America Iowa was lucky to get the win today.

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
It was actually a close game. Keep up the good work Nebraska you’re improving you’re on the right track. Iowa is the fifth youngest team in America Iowa was lucky to get the win today.
EAD and GTFOH. You’re still Iowa. Enjoy being mediocre forever d bag.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

I keep hearing Iowa fans talking about how they are the 5th youngest team in America. Did you see the graphic today on production from Frehman. Nebraska has the most in the conference, Iowa the least.

I keep hearing Iowa fans talking about how they are the 5th youngest team in America. Did you see the graphic today on production from Frehman. Nebraska has the most in the conference, Iowa the least.

Not if you count the Redshirt freshman and true freshman that are contributing on the field..

It does not surprise me that you can't comprehend the difference between the two statistics.

It does not surprise me that you can't comprehend the difference between the two statistics.
Just thought you might need some perspective. Having young guys on the team vs having young guys producing. But thanks for stopping by and being an asshole, it is the Iowa way.

Just thought you might need some perspective. Having young guys on the team vs having young guys producing. But thanks for stopping by and being an asshole, it is the Iowa way.
So you don't understand the difference between players that touch the ball and those that don't? Again, not surprised.

There lies another one of the differences between Iowa and Nebraska. We are very heavy with freshman and sophomore‘s however they don’t see the field because they are “developing“ you wouldn’t understand.

ADVERTISEMENT