ADVERTISEMENT

🤢 Hausmann visiting Iowa

Don't really give a **** what people say, but at a certain point, isn't it a bit ridiculous DM'ing players or their family. Spend the rest of the day trashing me if you want. Couldn't care less, I don't know you, other than you are a Husker fan, as am I.

Let me ask you this. You think it is good to shit on players or family on twitter?

I also think social media is pretty toxic and you shouldn't pay any attention to it, but not everyone thinks that way.
I'm not condoning anything people do on Twitter, but most people know Twitter is an absolute cesspool as is most social media. I have Twitter and use it for news and other info but you could have a tweet about your child being born and someone will probably get on there and shit on it. All I am saying is if you are that ****in sensitive that Twitter DM causes you that much issue, you are going to have a hard time in the real word.

Twitter should never be taken seriously. Hell half of those "Nebraska" fans, might not even be Huskers. For me, rule #1 is to not take Twitter seriously at all.

I always want to wish these kids good luck and all that because deep down I know its the right, adult thing to do, but sheesh, this is just infuriating. Leads me to believe the kid is either A) not very smart, or B) stupid.
Yeah, it’s not like Iowa is higher ranked academically (yes those rankings are very subjective, but published) , or that Iowa has a defense that annually populates all conference, all American and nfl draft picks.

Aside from that I agree with you A) and B)

Yeah, it’s not like Iowa is higher ranked academically (yes those rankings are very subjective, but published) , or that Iowa has a defense that annually populates all conference, all American and nfl draft picks.

Lol if you think Hausman is thinking about academics. I bet Rhule has put more guys in the NFL on a per-year average than Ferentz.

Well they do have a hell of a DC in Parker, they develop way more NFL talent and their current LB just won the B1G Defensive Player of the Year, The William V. Campbell Tropy (top scholar) the past week and the Butkus Award yesterday while Hausmann was visiting. They will get Hausmann to the league.

“They”

So many of them are trolls, anonymous, and faux fans. At the end of the day you dont actually know whos behind the screen. That's why taking any of it to heart is idiotic
But yet, read these pages and you are not left to wonder.

are there any rules on nil and offering other teams players?
if not sounds like we dropped the ball.
how does mich and ohio state only have a couple transfers?
seems like you would be offering money to them, or even more to bama and georgia.

I keep hearing how we are ahead of the curve on nil...but I guess you can't will em all.

You are being way too kind. If I was a player, I would dm him and let him know exactly what I thought of him, and his mother. I would start a pool with all players on offense that would go to anyone who knocked him out of the game (legally). I would feed my dog 4 cans of chili beans and walk him by his house until he unloads in his yard.
Why, since you think he's overhyped.

Reactions: gomerxx
So his mother gets a negative Twitter message and her response is to run to her teenage sons with it, who gets so upset he decides to leave the program?

Assuming that is actually true and Hausmann decided to find a program where he and is family would be treated better, he picks Iowa? The place where the coaches are being sued by former players for racism and abuse? The place where their starting QB took to social media to beg fans to stop harassing his mother?

Unbelievable

So, let me get this straight. He is thinking about going to a team that is 9-4 against you since the series resumed and just had a Butkus award winner at his position that is graduating, and Neb fans think he is making a bad/crazy choice? Interesting
It's more about the name of the school and not his actual development as Iowa puts out a lot of great LBers. Wisconsin eh, Iowa... **** you guys.. That's the general sentiment.

So, let me get this straight. He is thinking about going to a team that is 9-4 against you since the series resumed and just had a Butkus award winner at his position that is graduating, and Neb fans think he is making a bad/crazy choice? Interesting

Yes running to a program in a tailspin, and a history of abusing players, who just lost to a 4-win team with an interim coach would be a very bad choice.

Not even the same player! Hausman isn’t even in the same zip code as “Heisman Winner “. New coaches at Nebraska saw his film and knew right away they needed to hit the portal!

First, if this twitter stuff is true….everyone has these fans, not only that but someone messaging you in any format might NOT be a fan of said team, especially on twitter where it is easy for trolls to create fake accounts and pretend. They used to tell kids this stuff, I would hope they still do but never know with frost.
Second, if he actually gives this as his reason for transferring, it isnt his reason….its his excuse. He’s using it as an out so he can blame someone else and not feel bad for his real reason, which is something else.

Also, he might not leave. He could stay and I’d welcome that.
And Iowa is not a bad place to go for linebackers. His going to iowa wouldnt worry or upset me, they suck, and if he would go there after playing at nebraska it would say a lot about him.

I think you have it the other way around a team that went 4-8 with a interim head coach beat the great Ferentz’s in Ioway city when they thought for sure it’s win and thought they west champs of the B1G…

At least your Butkus award winner has something to show for his efforts..

Nothing wrong with flirting a little bit to ensure that Nebraska wants keep you. But if he chooses to go Iowa of all places? That would be pretty surprising.

Lol if you think Hausman is thinking about academics. I bet Rhule has put more guys in the NFL on a per-year average than Ferentz.
Actually , I don’t think he is, and you will be sorely disappointed on the NFL placement if you research it. For the desire not to accept Iowa is ‘anything’, they are highly successful in this category…far more than Baylor or Temple have ever been 😂😂

It was just a good natured response to the original poster’s A) and B)

will your buttkiss award LB even get drafted in the top 4 rounds of the NFL?
In all fairness, Iowas linebackers have been pretty damn good over past few years and Jack Campbell should go in 2nd round or higher. Unlike our Husker LBs, he’s very gap sound, sure tackler and can cover TEs and RBs in pass protection. I’m just happy that the best components of Hawks defense have finally graduated and they can try in fill in with turds!

Don't really give a **** what people say, but at a certain point, isn't it a bit ridiculous DM'ing players or their family. Spend the rest of the day trashing me if you want. Couldn't care less, I don't know you, other than you are a Husker fan, as am I.

Let me ask you this. You think it is good to shit on players or family on twitter?

I also think social media is pretty toxic and you shouldn't pay any attention to it, but not everyone thinks that way.
No. Not good, but a tiny number of people will do it. It happens everywhere and it sucks. But harden up already. This is the age we live in.

Reactions: mgbreis
In all fairness, Iowas linebackers have been pretty damn good over past few years and Jack Campbell should go in 2nd round or higher. Unlike our Husker LBs, he’s very gap sound, sure tackler and can cover TEs and RBs in pass protection. I’m just happy that the best components of Hawks defense have finally graduated and they can try in fill in with turds!
they are good linebackers for college...but..NFL has transitioned to faster sideline to sideline guys, hole fillers haven't went hot off the shelf in a few years. I would think Hausmann would like to try his luck at NU with the new scheme, plus his how can his NIL value not be higher anywhere but in his home state?

Some of these kids have absolutely no loyalty to the Huskers. We will be a better team when we have players that wouldn’t even consider going to Iowa or Colorado.
Why should they have loyalty to the huskers? Most of the best ones we basically bought. They weren’t here because Lincoln is their undying love.

Do whatever makes you happy kid but, sheesh
What a buttface...😂

whenever-i-get-a-kill-streak

Didn't read through all the posts.

Seems like he would be a good fit for the 3-3-5. Any chance White came talk him into staying?

Didn't read through all the posts.

Seems like he would be a good fit for the 3-3-5. Any chance White came talk him into staying?
Well Butler entered the portal and came back so I’m still have some hope that Hausmann at least will give Tony White a listen but I’m not as optimistic with him being in io_ay city last night..

Nothing wrong with flirting a little bit to ensure that Nebraska wants keep you. But if he chooses to go Iowa of all places? That would be pretty surprising.
I think iowa is a defection..he's probably been bought by michigan's nil spies...I mean who would go to iowa if having a choice?

It’s pretty simple really folks. Iowa has proven they can develop linebackers. We have a guy who can do that too but he hasn’t done it here yet. The prudent thing to do if you have nfl aspirations is to evaluate your options. Maybe he comes back, maybe he leaves.

If I was 85 I wouldn’t want one of my regrets to be that I chose school spirit instead of making the league if rhule and company do indeed struggle to get it going here. I don’t think there’s a big worry from me about that but I’m also not gambling my future. Haussmann is.

they are good linebackers for college...but..NFL has transitioned to faster sideline to sideline guys, hole fillers haven't went hot off the shelf in a few years. I would think Hausmann would like to try his luck at NU with the new scheme, plus his how can his NIL value not be higher anywhere but in his home state?
Good god people . Iowa has Jewell, hitchens, kirksey, both Nieman’s, Anthony Nelson and perhaps a couple of other former LBs still playing in the league. Probably ok in the sideline to sideline camp. Have we forgotten what good is around here?

Reactions: jamsand
Good god people . Iowa has Jewell, hitchens, kirksey, both Nieman’s, Anthony Nelson and perhaps a couple of other former LBs still playing in the league. Probably ok in the sideline to sideline camp. Have we forgotten what good is around here?
Husker fans aren’t used to good linebacker play..😉

I would welcome hausman back in a heartbeat. But iowa??? Nothing over until it is

They actually do get max results out of their defensive players. Unlike NU. Iowa on offense is brutal though.

I'm not condoning anything people do on Twitter, but most people know Twitter is an absolute cesspool as is most social media. I have Twitter and use it for news and other info but you could have a tweet about your child being born and someone will probably get on there and shit on it. All I am saying is if you are that ****in sensitive that Twitter DM causes you that much issue, you are going to have a hard time in the real word.

Twitter should never be taken seriously. Hell half of those "Nebraska" fans, might not even be Huskers. For me, rule #1 is to not take Twitter seriously at all.
Exactly why I don't twitter, tiktok or Facebook

Reactions: Sigrun K sker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT