ADVERTISEMENT

🤢 Hausmann visiting Iowa

This makes me very very sad. I heard supposedly some dumb Husker fans were in his momss twitter DM's after the NW game. Not sure if that is true, but possibly why he is looking elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
Big mistake letting him and Jaden Gould enter the portal. Will go on to multi-yr. starters somewhere. The rest that have declared are largely inconsequential
Can you share how the coaches could NOT let them enter the portal?

And at what cost? Pretty sure one of Rhule’s big things is he wants players who want to be here. If you don’t want to be here, why force them to stay?

Reminds me of an old western where the posse catches up to the place where the bad guys are supposed to be after a several days chase, and they weren't there, and the sheriff turns to the boys and says "Let's go home"...one of them yells back, "you're not going to just let them get away are you"? Sherrif says, "I'm not letting them do anything, they already got away"

Like what was Rhule supposed to do exactly, to stop this kid from sniffing around?

You really are an idiot. This coming from the same guy who thought Mike Riley should never have been let go.
Here is why I believe you are full of shit. First of all, if you were a National Recruiting Anaylst, you wouldn't spend this much time on one team's free site. Number 2, you would put your real name out there so that people would visit your site, read your opinions and add to your clicks and increase your revenue. Three, you wouldn't engage in pointless, petty, personal arguments with random unknown and anonymous people.

Reminds me of an old western where the posse catches up to the place where the bad guys are supposed to be after a several days chase, and they weren't there, and the sheriff turns to the boys and says "Let's go home"...one of them yells back, "you're not going to just let them get away are you"? Sherrif says, "I'm not letting them do anything, they already got away"

Like what was Rhule supposed to do exactly, to stop this kid from sniffing around?
I'm going to borrow that one. I may just keep it.

Wow, this really brings out the spite in me in full force. If he transfers to Iowa I hope we roll them by 30 as he goes for .5 assisted tackles against us for the next 3 years.
You are being way too kind. If I was a player, I would dm him and let him know exactly what I thought of him, and his mother. I would start a pool with all players on offense that would go to anyone who knocked him out of the game (legally). I would feed my dog 4 cans of chili beans and walk him by his house until he unloads in his yard.

Last edited:
“I’m gonna enter the portal”
In this age of transfers, coaching changes, NIL, etc etc it’s understandable.
So any thoughts where you might go?
“I was thinking Iowa”

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1-1494044111337.gif

This makes me very very sad. I heard supposedly some dumb Husker fans were in his momss twitter DM's after the NW game. Not sure if that is true, but possibly why he is looking elsewhere.
That is almost comical. You're mad because people said bad shit on Twitter? Really? Twitter... FFS if you are that sensitive, good luck in the real world.

That is almost comical. You're mad because people said bad shit on Twitter? Really? Twitter... FFS if you are that sensitive, good luck in the real world.
Don't really give a **** what people say, but at a certain point, isn't it a bit ridiculous DM'ing players or their family. Spend the rest of the day trashing me if you want. Couldn't care less, I don't know you, other than you are a Husker fan, as am I.

Let me ask you this. You think it is good to shit on players or family on twitter?

I also think social media is pretty toxic and you shouldn't pay any attention to it, but not everyone thinks that way.

Don't really give a **** what people say, but at a certain point, isn't it a bit ridiculous DM'ing players or their family. Spend the rest of the day trashing me if you want. Couldn't care less, I don't know you, other than you are a Husker fan, as am I.

Let me ask you this. You think it is good to shit on players or family on twitter?

I also think social media is pretty toxic and you shouldn't pay any attention to it, but not everyone thinks that way.
I don’t think that post was directed at you personally as much as it was at Hausmann… you’re was referencing Hausmann is how I took it.

To your point, it sucks what people do on Twitter, but it should also be understood that’s gonna happen wherever you go. Twitter warriors are turds everywhere.

That would be so weak minded if true. I gotta believe that's merely a rumor and not why he's leaving because making a giant decision like this because trolls hurt your feelings is mind numbingly stupid

Reactions: BleedRed78

So many of them are trolls, anonymous, and faux fans. At the end of the day you dont actually know whos behind the screen. That's why taking any of it to heart is idiotic

I don’t think that post was directed at you personally as much as it was at Hausmann… you’re was referencing Hausmann is how I took it.

To your point, it sucks what people do on Twitter, but it should also be understood that’s gonna happen wherever you go. Twitter warriors are turds everywhere.
Lol, well if so fair enough. I agree. Most of my points in general still stand :). And I agree, I doubt this is a Nebraska only thing with Twitter warriors.

Of course it’s not good , but you have to have thin skin and a small brain to worry about what you read on social media. You can find ANY viewpoint you want. Hell, Tom Brady puts up with abuse. Lebron does. Assigning a negative label on “Nebraska fans” because of some drivel you read on Twitter is a laughable. Don’t make this about “us,” this is about Hausman wanting to go somewhere else. Just wait, his Twitter will be blowing up soon with people telling him he’s no Jewel or Campbell. There are morons everywhere, you won’t escape the toxicity anywhere.

Wow, this really brings out the spite in me in full force. If he transfers to Iowa I hope we roll them by 30 as he goes for .5 assisted tackles against us for the next 3 years.
He’s huskerfaninwisci among other aliases who was banned under several of those aliases in part for contacting recruits

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT