ADVERTISEMENT

“Why shouldn’t I bring it up? You’re in last place” - Iowa

We are hoping that some guys transfer out and get an athletic PG or wing players. It’s kind of a weird season with only losing 1 starter from last years team that was a win away from the tournament. It’s pretty remarkable how awful this team is defensively.
We understand "awful seasons" here at Nebraska. I don't wish that on anyone.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Even with a very unlike Iowa season this year, Fran has averaged about 19 wins a season at Iowa.

It doesn't appear that Fran's actual merits as a coach were ever a real consideration. This thread merely exists to discuss his douchiness.
Arbitr8 isn’t smart enough to realize that. It seems like he has been banned so he won’t be saying anymore stupid things.

Arbitr8 isn’t smart enough to realize that. It seems like he has been banned so he won’t be saying anymore stupid things.

I'm gonna miss the guy on a certain level. He wasn't a great troll by any means, but he could stir the pot on occasion. Aside from just being himself, what did he get banned for?

No idea that this thread is back up, but ABSOLUTEY hilarious there was an Iowa fan boasting a final four from 40 years ago hahahahahahHahahaha

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT