ADVERTISEMENT

“Why shouldn’t I bring it up? You’re in last place” - Iowa

Good stuff. RollingLaugh Something tells me that journalist won't be asked back to future pressers.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
I went on a recruiting visit for Jr day to Iowa last weekend and they took us to a basketball game. My main goal was to catch psycho fran freaking out. That guys face turns pink. Only one I got to see was him slamming his hands on the scorers table. It was great.

We are hoping that some guys transfer out and get an athletic PG or wing players. It’s kind of a weird season with only losing 1 starter from last years team that was a win away from the tournament. It’s pretty remarkable how awful this team is defensively.

I went on a recruiting visit for Jr day to Iowa last weekend and they took us to a basketball game. My main goal was to catch psycho fran freaking out. That guys face turns pink. Only one I got to see was him slamming his hands on the scorers table. It was great.

I can't say I'd be much better. Than again, I'm not doing his job. :D

I saw it first hand at the NU/Iowa game last year as we had seats right behind the Iowa bench. Fran went psycho on the scorekeeper because the scorekeeper wrote down a foul on the wrong player and that would have fouled that player out. Fran almost came over the scorers table at him. No idea how he didn't get a technical. All game he just freaked out on the refs.

HesH fairly calm tonight...so far. It's early and they have the lead.

I expect way more professionalism from somebody who has reached a position like this. What a freaking dork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT