ADVERTISEMENT

“We had our best week of practice”

Frost claiming this was the best week of practice for the offense since he was hired.
Laughing

You can’t make this shit up. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
Honest question, why does that bother you so much? I mean, there are 100s of things to be pissed about, but you seem to really personally hate Frost.

It's clear he sucks, but why do you get so irritated?

Why does Frost get a pass for shovelling us the same load of Schit every week and no one calls him on it. FRICKIN make a change and do something different. This is the worst team I have ever seen at Nebraska and I’ve been watching for over 40 years.

Honest question, why does that bother you so much? I mean, there are 100s of things to be pissed about, but you seem to really personally hate Frost.

It's clear he sucks, but why do you get so irritated?

It doesn’t bother me. It literally made me spit out my beer laughing because we are lucky enough to hear him say that ten times a year.

Why does Frost get a pass for shovelling us the same load of Schit every week and no one calls him on it. FRICKIN make a change and do something different. This is the worst team I have ever seen at Nebraska and I’ve been watching for over 40 years.
We’re also watching a man that should still be an assistant coach at the JUCO level. He was surrounded by talent all through his endeavors, those folks made him look good.

Reactions: Fed-Up and little a
Basically anything Frost says is complete bullsh1t.

I guess it’s fun to hold his words against him; bit the fact that he is perhaps the worst coach in college football is indignity enough. The rest feels like piling on.
this is true.. when Scott is talking smack, it's bs too.

I know it's just coach speak.. but I start to think he is not a straight shooter..

He continues to mismanage players, and while a few players like him, I'm sure not all of them do.

Regardless, it's pretty clear that he is in over his head.

We’re also watching a man that should still be an assistant coach at the JUCO level. He was surrounded by talent all through his endeavors, those folks made him look good.

Can’t believe it but it’s true, his teams for three years have no identity,discipline-hes being exposed as a Fraud

Reactions: tarheelhusker
Basically anything Frost says is complete bullsh1t.

I guess it’s fun to hold his words against him; bit the fact that he is perhaps the worst coach in college football is indignity enough. The rest feels like piling on.
Worse in B1G for sure, name one worse in our conference @ moment. Maybe Purdues

Reactions: tarheelhusker
Im agreeing, couldn't think of anyone worse than Frost. Oh Brohm beat OSU too when they were great

Said this before 1 winning season in 5. On what level is that acceptable , certainly not a level you pay someone 5 mil for

Reactions: CatColumbia
Ohio State’s scout team’s worst week is still better than our best week of practice. Or is Frost thinking “Juergens only had 5 high snaps all week and our bubble screens got postive yardage a couple times” as best week ever?

Maybe Frost is getting his revenge for being boo’d as a player 🤔
I was an ASU employee when two-time NC NU played the Sun Devils after laying 70 on them the year before. Final score: ASU 19, Scott Frost 0. I took crap for weeks from my fellow employees about how overrated we were. So if Frost is now getting his revenge, when do I get mine? (Hint: The day that Stanford recruit gets canned.)

Frost claiming this was the best week of practice for the offense since he was hired.
Laughing

You can’t make this shit up. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
It's almost like fun of the fans to keep saying the same thing. He should be fined by the university for making such and asinine statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT