ADVERTISEMENT

“I’m hoping the Big 10 has to modify their systems to us.”

Most Big Ten Dc’s let their kids create the scheme to stop this juggernaut offense under Frost.

Reactions: Catch50
I think it's time to make the switch to McCaffrey. Adrian is a great kid but Luke needs to take the reigns in order to expedite his QB development. Our offense clicks at a much faster pace when he's in there. Gives us the best chance to win. Rotating Qbs can't be good for our offensive rhythm.

“I’m hoping the Big 10 has to modify their systems to us.”

This offense is embarassing.

He said a lot of things 3 years ago:

Look back on some of Frost's quotes from 3 years ago when he was hired:

On watching Nebraska from afar: "When you’re coaching, you’re pretty busy with your own team, but I was able to watch this from afar. From afar, it didn’t look like the Nebraska that I knew."

I bet when he is looking UP CLOSE now...he would say "this doesn't look like the Nebraska I knew."

On how he's more prepared for this job now than he was three years ago: "I wasn’t considered for this job last time it came open, and I’m glad I wasn’t. I didn’t get a phone call the last time this job was open and I’m glad I didn’t. The pieces are in place now."

Ah.....about those pieces....

Scott Frost was asked how he would modify his offensive system to work in the Big Ten. Without hesitation, Frost responded, "I'm hoping the Big Ten has to modify their system to us."

He better tell all those B1G teams, in which Frost is just 6-14 against in conf games, better start modifying to Nebraska....or else!

ADVERTISEMENT