ADVERTISEMENT

“Didn’t really consider it”

HCSF, on whether he considered putting McCaffrey at QB for the series after his TD pass.

Which phrase is most appropriate:
No fear of failure?
Smartest guy in the room?
Unacceptable!

I would’ve lost any media rights and probably my job with my follow up questions I would want to ask him. Mind blown. Didn’t consider it? LaughingRollingLaugh He just keeps one upping himself with stupidity. Unacceptable.

Do we know why Vedral made his appearance on the second series of the game?
Puzzling. None of our QBs are 100% injury wise. I was surprised to see McCaffrey play last week. Rumors were out there that McCaffrey was done for the season due ot an injury that would require off season surgery. Likewise Vedral is supposedly pretty dinged up.

Reactions: CBurns05
Puzzling. None of our QBs are 100% injury wise. I was surprised to see McCaffrey play last week. Rumors were out there that McCaffrey was done for the season due ot an injury that would require off season surgery. Likewise Vedral is supposedly pretty dinged up.
ya---I can't remember who it was. But there was someone on here just about guaranteeing that LM had some sort of a distafibula fracture---i wish we coud have seen more of him today. if Frost doesnt start playing the better players then he is going to lose the team---once that happens---bye bye Frost

Reactions: HuskredO1
i have no doubts we would have won game with LM at qb. not because he's perfect but because he would make more plays than AM. all we needed was a couple more plays. If AM starts all next season we are doomed to .500 football.

Who cares? Nebraska scored on the next possession anyway.

Because of Mills, the offensive line and Mazour. Adrian had a wide open Warner across the middle but he was pretty nonexistent positive wise on that drive. Wasted a down as a matter of fact

Frost rides the short bus

ADVERTISEMENT