ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re f*ckin Nebraska”

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2018
little heads up for everybody, okay. Even if we lose out on Johnson to Wisconsin, his loss. We’re Nebraska. I understand what the last 15 years has been, but we’re supposed to have the confidence that we don’t care, we’re doing it our way. If you don’t wanna be apart of it, then have fun stopping us. I always grew up and was instilled in me the husker mentality of “we’re always gonna fight back harder, against all odds, we’ll still get it done because we’re confident in what we do.” Where’s that hard ass husker football mindset now? If we expect our players and our staff to have it and show it when things get a little tough or a little down, then why don’t we show it in the same situations? The world isn’t over if we don’t land kaden Johnson. We’ll just have Dedrick Mills run straight through his ass next year on the way to a TD. Say what you guys want, but we’re f*cking Nebraska. Always have pride in that.

tzz4dLP.gif

Simple, we earn it back. The charade of a coach daring to understand whats been lost who never got it to begin with,restore the order.
Nope, you earn it.

Reactions: nu2u
Kaden Johnson does hurt, but we are reeling them in. If we get Slusher, that helps a lot. I still think he is drama, but hopefully Frost can get him turned around because he is a talent. Let's go boys!

Are you ready!

WateryScratchyBuck-size_restricted.gif

little heads up for everybody, okay. Even if we lose out on Johnson to Wisconsin, his loss. We’re Nebraska. I understand what the last 15 years has been, but we’re supposed to have the confidence that we don’t care, we’re doing it our way. If you don’t wanna be apart of it, then have fun stopping us. I always grew up and was instilled in me the husker mentality of “we’re always gonna fight back harder, against all odds, we’ll still get it done because we’re confident in what we do.” Where’s that hard ass husker football mindset now? If we expect our players and our staff to have it and show it when things get a little tough or a little down, then why don’t we show it in the same situations? The world isn’t over if we don’t land kaden Johnson. We’ll just have Dedrick Mills run straight through his ass next year on the way to a TD. Say what you guys want, but we’re f*cking Nebraska. Always have pride in that.
Sorry, but Rose Bowl after 2001 season was nearly 20 years ago.But who’s counting when most of our football roster wasn’t even born the last time we could say “We’re Nebraska” and have it mean anything. Sipple’s column a couple days ago suggested this would have been a special season...according to Frost. But so far Frost’s proclamations have mostly been hot air. Wisky, on the other hand, has recently been where we think we should be.

Last edited:
Sorry, but Rose Bowl after 2000 season was 20 years ago, not 15. But who’s counting when most of our football roster wasn’t even born the last time we could say “We’re Nebraska” and have it mean anything. Sipple’s column a couple days ago suggested this would have been a special season...according to Frost. But so far Frost’s proclamations have mostly been hot air. Wisky, on the other hand, has recently been where we think we should be.
Not sure why the Rose Bowl is relevant here but I'm just kind of impressed you found this thread to comment to honestly.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Sorry, but Rose Bowl after 2001 season was nearly 20 years ago.But who’s counting when most of our football roster wasn’t even born the last time we could say “We’re Nebraska” and have it mean anything. Sipple’s column a couple days ago suggested this would have been a special season...according to Frost. But so far Frost’s proclamations have mostly been hot air. Wisky, on the other hand, has recently been where we think we should be.
You drug up a thread from 8+ months ago to remind us that the past 20 years have sucked?

ADVERTISEMENT