ADVERTISEMENT

“The Walk On”: Damian Jackson

If his school wasnt being paid for, as it should be, he'd deserve to be put on scholly.

Reactions: tpmcg
Loved the video! DJ has a lot of wisdom to share. He is invaluable to this team.

Stupid slogan. Forged by sea. Blech. I always liked "We own the seas" better.

Last edited:
Reactions: tpmcg
Love his story. A great asset for the team. I hope he can breakthrough and earn more playing time. His measurables seem to put him as a tweener kind of guy to find an ideal spot.
It’s too bad we don’t use fullback anymore as that would seem ideal for him. I know he’s on DL, but I’d love if Frost incorporated FB packages for that guy.
No matter what, much respect, and I’m glad he’s a Husker.

Love his story. A great asset for the team. I hope he can breakthrough and earn more playing time. His measurables seem to put him as a tweener kind of guy to find an ideal spot.
It’s too bad we don’t use fullback anymore as that would seem ideal for him. I know he’s on DL, but I’d love if Frost incorporated FB packages for that guy.
No matter what, much respect, and I’m glad he’s a Husker.

Wouldn't that be an awesome twist that would take opposing coaches by surprise.... to all the sudden see a Fullback play thrown in with that dude! Would be awesome!

Extremely proud to have a guy like that on the Huskers team representing our state and our country.... very humbling

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT