ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, April 22nd Nebraska at Iowa (Huskers lose 8-0)

I should probably turn off the game because I get more angry with every passing inning. But I can’t. I guess I’m a glutton for punishment.

We’ve been living dangerously with Matthews at shortstop all year and it’s really caught up to us this weekend. His error has cost 4 runs and counting this inning. He needs moved to DH immediately.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
If we go 0-2 in shit ten tourney and no regional, Trev has to be thinking about restructuring another mens sports coaches contract. Year 4 with no sign of improvement. I do think that you give him 6 years then out if nothing of importance has been achieved. Is the hiring of Mike Andersen instead of Rob Childress the baseball curse?

Reactions: moralvictories
If we go 0-2 in shit ten tourney and no regional, Trev has to be thinking about restructuring another mens sports coaches contract. Year 4 with no sign of improvement. I do think that you give him 6 years then out if nothing of importance has been achieved. Is the hiring of Mike Andersen instead of Rob Childress the baseball curse?
From what I remember Bill Byrne already chose Childress for AtM..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT