ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

So everything else is an illusion but Bitcoin is real and solid? Is that the thesis I'm reading?

Inflation came in hot. Up to 3.5 %. Is Powell gonna do what needs to be done and channel his inner Paul Volcker ? Or will he continue to pussy foot around

Not sure rates will drop this year. I sure hope not. I would love to see Powell talk about more rate hikes
I thought Powell talked about maybe 7-8 rate cuts this year, then it was lowered to 3-4. If his/their target for inflation is 2% and they keep missing it, what actually needs to be done? Cut rates. He said if the jobs/labor numbers come back softer than expected, he would cut rates. Of course, you and I will believe that when we see it.

The government is borrowing a Trillion dollars every 100 days. That's 3 Trillion in borrowing to go along with the already massive deficit. When you're borrowing money to just pay the interest of money owned, its not gonna end well. It can be papered over only so long until something breaks.

The Trillion the government borrows is spent back, theoretically, into the country's economy increasing the GDP. That's laughable, has any of us ever seen the government spend money wisely? So, 3 Trillion borrowed will raise the GDP by 3 Trillion. How does that math work?

The day is approaching when Powell will be faced with defending the dollar or saving the stock market. Which one you think he'll pick? If the USD dies, the country dies. That was the plan since 1913.

So everything else is an illusion but Bitcoin is real and solid? Is that the thesis I'm reading?
This is the storyline every single time the halving event hits and then all the Bitcoin Maxi's tell you that is the only thing to invest in while the Retail folks buy Bitcoin and they move all the Retail money they just took to Ethereum... then they will hype up Ethereum as the only alternative to Bitcoin and then move into the other alts starting with Solana, Avalanche or Cardano... and so on and so on and so on.

Whales do what they do... pump their bags and sell. The key is getting in before them

I have seen speculation it's peaked.

Hard to say.

I could see the scenario where we're 12 years away from $120K+
I can see a scenario where it's 120K by Christmas, then a sell off to 90K by the end of the year.

Regardless, it's always fun to speculate. LOL

Good for people that bought Jan 1.. bad for people that bought in two months later
Raise Hand GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I would not worry about NVDA, it is one of the leaders in AI, it is not going anywhere.

If anything that stock will split soon.

I mean, AI is not going away...that would be like saying the internet is going away.

Could it bust? yeah, of course. But before is busts it will change things.
I agree. Obviously .com was the way of the future but there was a lot of pain bc of the bubble it created

I agree. Obviously .com was the way of the future but there was a lot of pain bc of the bubble it created
Remember how companies would be crazy huge and then...gone!

I legit remember NONE of these

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I bought back my other half that I sold at $500 of GSOL (Solana) today at $374. Bull flag looks justtttt about ready for another leg higher. Still holding GBTC.

I bought back my other half that I sold at $500 of GSOL (Solana) today at $374. Bull flag looks justtttt about ready for another leg higher. Still holding GBTC.
I think we have about 4 to 5 more months of steady levels before we actually see the bull hit. NFA, but if you want in I think this is your time table IMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT