ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Taylor COY

Yantzeee

Junior
Nov 25, 2021
Zac has to be considered for COY if Bengals get in the playoffs. They were dead in the water when Joey went down. 5-5 after the game Burrow got hurt in. Jake is 3-1 now as a starter. A lot of teams would have taken a nose dive. Zac kept them focused.

Zac has to be considered for COY if Bengals get in the playoffs. They were dead in the water when Joey went down. 5-5 after the game Burrow got hurt in. Jake is 3-1 now as a starter. A lot of teams would have taken a nose dive. Zac kept them focused.
I agree. Although I think it's Sean Payton's to lose depending on how the Broncos finish the season out

I agree. Although I think it's Sean Payton's to lose depending on how the Broncos finish the season out
Currently tied for 6th best odds at +2500

If you think this will happen (zero chance in hell) you should bet it now

Dan Campbell, Mike McDaniel, DeMeco Ryans all tied for shortest odds at +325

Shane Steichen (Colts) (+700) and Kyle Shanahan (+1000) next

Then Payton and the Browns coach

Thanks for that. I actually might at those odds. If they continue this run never know. Media loves them some Peyton.
Me too. Peyton is probably done after tonight. Ryan’s should get it but injuries stacking up. I don’t expect Mills to ball out like Browning is doing.Campbell should have gotten it last year, why he will get it this year.

perceptions can change by the end of the season.But Zac has already won it so likely won’t get it again. He’s just a dam good coach.

Me too. Peyton is probably done after tonight. Ryan’s should get it but injuries stacking up. I don’t expect Mills to ball out like Browning is doing.Campbell should have gotten it last year, why he will get it this year.

perceptions can change by the end of the season.But Zac has already won it so likely won’t get it again. He’s just a dam good coach.
I love Zach as a coach. After tonight he should be the favorite. I hope they look at all the intangibles this year for him

Fox Sports had an article about this a few days ago and neither Payton nor Zac were near the top of the betting odds for COY. . Campbell and Ryans tied for top choice.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT