ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Watts from burke

He graduated with Honors in the spring.

Great kid.

He was the one, who is not originally from Nebraska, who Nebraska fans tried ruining his father’s small business in Omaha when he committed to ND.

Reactions: Vleny

Great kid.

He was the one, who is not originally from Nebraska, who Nebraska fans tried ruining his father’s small business in Omaha when he committed to ND.
Sure.... keep going with untrue drama. Nice troll attempt golden gomer

Reactions: JOHNNY N

Great kid.

I am guessing his dads car dealership was more effected by Covid and lockdowns vs his commit to ND. Also, I’m sorry but yeah, sales is all about people. If I’m a Nebraska fan living in Nebraska I’m probably not going to buy my car from a family that openly doesn’t bleed Husker red. Sorry that’s going to make it hard for me to get in the door with any bad press. Sorry, I’ve got a choice to buy from and that’s not getting me in the door. Cruel world? Maybe so but it’s what it is. I respect the kid’s decision but I don’t owe them my business either

Also “not originally from Nebraska”, yeah his family moved when he was 3. I’m sure he had strong memories of his time before Nebraska.

But in state kids going elsewhere isn’t that crazy any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT