ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Kelly

s.lattimer

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
Saw on tMB, cut down to 8 schools. NU not on the list. Can't say I'm not surprised.

Is too bad. Would've been nice to see a regional talent at least come for an official visit.

Glad we're at least out there taking our cuts on guys like this. Knew our odds weren't good but I hoped we'd stay on his list long enough to get an official visit. Get him in Lincoln and we'd have a shot.

Need some more defensive end prospects, I'd like to see us get one more high school DE and also a JuCo.

Thats too bad. These are the kinda prospects that separate a top 10 team and a top 30 team. He`ll end up at kstate on a couple yrs after he initially fails at whatever school he chooses

Reactions: natesonnen
Saw on tMB, cut down to 8 schools. NU not on the list. Can't say I'm not surprised.
The rumblings I am hearing involve his father taking over his recruiting. Not sure Pops really was a fan of Nebraska and what they offered. Heck of an athlete and a good student, would love to add him to the class. I got the impression he was a bigger fan of Nebraska than his father.

ADVERTISEMENT