ADVERTISEMENT

Will Howard, former K-State QB Will Transfer To

On the other side of that, he'll be throwing to 5 star receivers at OSU
McCord knew he wasn’t going to play past next year. They landed a 5* this cycle that needs to add weight. Would have been starting mid year. Right call for McCord. Plus they’ll land another 5* QB each year LoL.

Don't understand this post. This is a definite improvement over what they showed in their bowl game and a possible/probably improvement over McCord. This makes them less beatable than they were a week ago. Much less beatable
I guess I don’t see the big love affair with this guy…especially walking into a new system.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Howard is better than McCord

Wish we’d have landed him (or even pursued him)

Doesn’t change the fact ohiost’s head coach is a huge liability

I don’t care what his record is against the shitty B1G. He has a 0% win rate when it matters.

I guess I don’t see the big love affair with this guy…especially walking into a new system.

I didn't watch a ton of K State football, so maybe you're right, but from what I did see, that dude was a badass. Saw some flashes of greatness in some of his highlights. Put him on a team with some talent and I think he could be a Bo Nix type player. There's a reason Lincoln Riley, the QB whisperer, wanted him.

my disappointment is that howard didn't end up in lincoln. he would have made a great role model for your incoming freshman just as amart was for him down here and he for avery johnson last season.

my disappointment is that howard didn't end up in lincoln. he would have made a great role model for your incoming freshman just as amart was for him down here and he for avery johnson last season.
Yeah would have been a great get

Reactions: AVeritas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT