ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcher

Surprised to see him go through a senior day. Has he indicated that he does not plan to return?
I read somewhere else that the kids are encouraged to walk if there is any chance of not returning. It seems that there is no indication of him leaving but no guarantee of return either. A chance he wants to transfer to play with his bro.

I can see him leaving. His minutes are way down this year and he's not starting, even though his stats are actually improved from last year despite playing less. He might want to go down a level to somewhere he can be the man. If Brice Williams comes back and with Janowski coming in, he might not play more here next year.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I can see him leaving. His minutes are way down this year and he's not starting, even though his stats are actually improved from last year despite playing less. He might want to go down a level to somewhere he can be the man. If Brice Williams comes back and with Janowski coming in, he might not play more here next year.
Isn’t he out of eligibility?

Isn’t he out of eligibility?

He might just be done with basketball. Seems like he’s been here forever. Great team member.
Don’t think that’s the case. Like another OP above stated if you are not sure of your situation next year they encourage you to walk .lotvof unknowns what the roster looks like anymore with the transfer portal.

Reactions: huskerfan66
He might just be done with basketball. Seems like he’s been here forever. Great team member.
Or maybe he wants to give pro ball in Europe or Asia a shot, and just wants to get on with it. He turns 23 this summer.

As much as I like the kid, I think we need to move on from him. We need more athleticism and production at his position. I realize he had a couple really good games this year but if we want to consistently get better, we gotta upgrade in the portal.

As much as I like the kid, I think we need to move on from him. We need more athleticism and production at his position. I realize he had a couple really good games this year but if we want to consistently get better, we gotta upgrade in the portal.
Just hope other teams don’t raid Brice or Juwan to upgrade their talent via the portal.

Reactions: regionsdoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT