ADVERTISEMENT

who is the Clones next hoops coach?

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Not sure I would be going anywhere if I was him.

http://hashoibergleft.com/
for 5 years, $25 million?
you must not like money
Sure he gets the money. In murderville, working for assholes. Or he could have stayed where he is a God, played his college hoops, and make a couple million a year. Look at your hero Blo Pellllini, he just couldn't wait to go back to Youngstown (not that he had any other options).

Sure he gets the money. In murderville, working for assholes. Or he could have stayed where he is a God, played his college hoops, and make a couple million a year. Look at your hero Blo Pellllini, he just couldn't wait to go back to Youngstown (not that he had any other options).

The butt hurt is strong with this one. What are you a ketchup and mustard fan?

Doubt he'll be kickin it in tha hood, except for practices and games. Laughing

Remember when you're sister said "takes one to know one" ? She was a pretty smart gal. THIS makes YOU a murdering asshole.

T.J. Otzelberger will be the next coach. He was on Hoiberg's staff for a few years and was most recently at Washington, only to move back to Ames. He supposed to be a big time recruiter and rising coach.

Not sure I would be going anywhere if I was him.

I think Hoiberg would be crazy to not take a shot with Chicago, and not just because of the money.

He is a very good offensive coach, and the fact that he was on an NBA roster for quite a few years gives him credibility with current players. I can only imagine what he would be able to do with Rose, Butler, and Gasol offensively. I also think he will find a way to utilize McDermott more than HCTT could do.
If he fails, he won't be the only college coach to not do well in the NBA, and he'll be young enough to go back to college, and probably get any job he wanted, because traditional powers will want him.

T.J. Otzelberger will be the next coach. He was on Hoiberg's staff for a few years and was most recently at Washington, only to move back to Ames. He supposed to be a big time recruiter and rising coach.

Yep. This has been fall back plan for a couple months once Pollard knew it was near certainty Fred would leave. Pollard can get him on the cheap and control him. Pollard is entire opposite of Eichorst. Pollard has had two cyclone icons leave under his watch. Coincidence probably not

Sorry to see Fred leave Iowa State, I hope all goes well in Chicago. As for their next coach a name that I've heard rather discreetly is Jeff Hornacek.

Meme%204916_zpsbxkny4rh.jpg

Meme%201926_zpstk2fjrqt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT