ADVERTISEMENT

What fifth string on the QB depth chart looks like

Maybe he wasn't playing against very good competition but I've watched the film on this dude and if he's fifth string then NU is going to be unstoppable!

I'm always amazed at how much people think they know what others are thinking.

I've no idea how to (or frankly why anyone would want to) judge Stanton for this picture - or how to interpret the fact that someone posted it here.

Seriously, who damn well cares. I judge it only on the fact that at least its not a photo of him sitting in a car getting high in the middle of the night.

Ahman Green says hi.

I'm always amazed at how much people think they know what others are thinking.

I've no idea how to (or frankly why anyone would want to) judge Stanton for this picture - or how to interpret the fact that someone posted it here.

Seriously, who damn well cares. I judge it only on the fact that at least its not a photo of him sitting in a car getting high in the middle of the night.

Ahman Green says hi.

100% agree. Maybe he can issue a formal apology to some for not being the QB of their dreams.

To switch it up, some athletes are great in practice and drills, but suck in games. The flip side is, some athletes are average in practice, but when its comes to game time they kill it. Maybe thats who stanton is. I know the rebuttal, sorry, Spring game dont count. There is no real simulation for a real game. Its either real or its not. Maybe this kid just needs to play in a real game.

500 mile : Don't be so condescending (sorry if you haven't learned this word in Freshman English yet)

I'm guessing he used to front-facing camera, which spins everything around.

Actually, it doesn't spin things around. It shoots them like it is. The only thing that would do that is taking a picture looking into a mirror. Or the phone's software has the image reversed. I'm guessing post processing or the dude just has the flag mounted backwards.

My favorite flag in my home office
20150430_195718_zpslaozeftk.jpg

And I want to see the movie. I was going to see it tomorrow (since I'm off) but I have to take my wife to the doctor. Will see it on Monday. :cool:

kid deleted his twitter ....seems like he is taking things more seriously ...good for him having fun

I just thought it was a funny picture; it reminded me of the guys on the Big Bang Theory. Maybe he's Penny's type?

But what's even funnier is how some people really, really try to find an ulterior motive in just about anything!

kid deleted his twitter ....seems like he is taking things more seriously ...good for him having fun

Or he deleted it because he caught wind that a message board poster was using a picture from his account to take bizarre cheap shots.

I just thought it was a funny picture; it reminded me of the guys on the Big Bang Theory. Maybe he's Penny's type?

But what's even funnier is how some people really, really try to find an ulterior motive in just about anything!

He's a young man in college. Let him have some fun. Sounds like you didn't get to go out and play much as a kid.

The only thing I have a problem with in that picture is how the flag is displayed.

Maybe you should file a complaint with the Army....

411747105_5e69990cf1_b.jpg

dadads.jpg

or maybe even the wind or NASA.....

th
endeavour-backwards-flag.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT