ADVERTISEMENT

Use your real self in your Avatar,....it will likely decrease trolling..

Mar 23, 2015
Because you are less 'hidden'. Our side has quite a few who have unleashed their true selves. You guys should consider doing it. Try it out.

We're not over there.
I know, but I don't mean to brag that I am.

What I mean, is that if you show yourself in real light. Most are less likely to spout off like tough guys, knowing that people who may or may not be near you could eventually recognize and talk to you for real.

That's our take on it anyways.

Weak take. Know a ton of people that post on here, doesn't change a thing for me.

The last couple times people tried revealing personal information on here, it didn't end too well for them. Two were run off the board when the tides were turned, while two others were permabanned. Even their new accounts got caught, well, not all of them. Yet.

I will say, it sounds like it could work. But I would be very surprised if most followed through.

Your ability sucks.
Weak take. Know a ton of people that post on here, doesn't change a thing for me.

The last couple times people tried revealing personal information on here, it didn't end too well for them. Two were run off the board when the tides were turned, while two others were permabanned. Even their new accounts got caught, well, not all of them. Yet.
Ah, phooey. Our pics can't hurt us man. They don't come with names.

Trolling-jamie38459-17275155-492-454.jpg

Speaking of avatars, where is the original poster at in his pic? I notice a ton of red in the background but the stadium has the look of a mid-major venue so it can't be Lincoln.

Speaking of avatars, where is the original poster at in his pic? I notice a ton of red in the background but the stadium has the look of a mid-major venue so it can't be Lincoln.
Don't get too excited, it's not your red. It's that other red, that we've both been having troubles with. Wisconsin game,.. Last year, a great game to be sure. Just not the ending I liked.(insert comment about Nebraska game here).

I will say, it sounds like it could work. But I would be very surprised if most followed through.
agree ...people have different views on what they want people to know...when i joined i deliberately used my real name as the user name...anyone actually cares to know anything personal about me just has to ask...not a big deal but i can see why others think it would be

I have posted my real name, my cell#, and given plenty of info telling people who I am in the past. I am a horrible under cover message board poster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT