ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Hunter First-team AP All-America

I guess as that Lineman that just Committed to Colorado said, he’s just trying to help someone that looks like him.

Which is, all due respect to everyone, the most racist trope I have heard in recent memory. MLK himself said people should be judged on the content of their character not the color of their skin.
Those dopes definitely don't want to be judged by the content of their character. They'd be thought of even worse.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
'Round here if you don't join the (lynch) mob and crucify everything Deion and Colorado that makes you a fan. I guess.

Lynch mob seems a little harsh. I mean, there are definitely some posters here who would be part of one. Without question. But for the most part, you just can’t possibly like anything to do with Deion Sanders. If you do, you must be a sCUm fan. I think (hope) that’s what most of this is.

It is a strange obsession from a lot of them though.

I guess as that Lineman that just Committed to Colorado said, he’s just trying to help someone that looks like him.

Which is, all due respect to everyone, the most racist trope I have heard in recent memory. MLK himself said people should be judged on the content of their character not the color of their skin.

You're finally getting it. You are understanding where we are at in society.

But how is it racist he wants to play for a black coach?

Dumb but not racist.

Last edited:
He’s gonna be a first round draft pick. What’s so shocking that he got voted as an all-American?

You're finally getting it. You are understanding where we are at in society.

But how is it racist he wants to play for a black coach?

Dumb but not racist.
His statement implies there is something wrong with wanting to help (ie play for) someone who doesn’t look like you.
But I agree with you. I should correct myself-the statement is also dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT