ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Beck = Stud

Dude just because your marriage sucks doesn’t mean everyone’s does. You make a deragatory comment about wives every time there is a picture of good looking girls. It’s weird.
He’s single with no intention of ever getting married.

Not counting the two in the middle obviously.

7 6 5 3 9 10 2 4 1 8

anchorman-amateur-hour.png
I will take the redhead.

Dude just because your marriage sucks doesn’t mean everyone’s does. You make a deragatory comment about wives every time there is a picture of good looking girls. It’s weird.
I am not married, never have been.

I hope your marriage is awesome! 51% end in divorce, sooooo if 51% decide to divorce, you can assume another 10% want to get a divorce but don't and then what another 10% do a separation.

Not hard to see that close to 70% of married couples are pretty miserable.

I mean just look at one of the very first comments about the girls in that picture, from what I am assuming is a married person; "They are whores and liars", that sounds like a happy person!

I am not married, never have been.

I hope your marriage is awesome! 51% end in divorce, sooooo if 51% decide to divorce, you can assume another 10% want to get a divorce but don't and then what another 10% do a separation.

Not hard to see that close to 70% of married couples are pretty miserable.

I mean just look at one of the very first comments about the girls in that picture, from what I am assuming is a married person; "They are whores and liars", that sounds like a happy person!
I guess I don’t see the need to crap on your lifestyle and choice to be single at every turn. More power to you - I see the marriage statistics as much as anyone and it’s sad. I’ve seen the disruption first hand as a child of divorces. It can be a horrible experience for parents and kids alike. I can understand why it jades many people on marriage.

Not all are that way though, just like all single lifestyles are not glitz and glamour.

Reactions: Streamer15
I guess I don’t see the need to crap on your lifestyle and choice to be single at every turn. More power to you - I see the marriage statistics as much as anyone and it’s sad. I’ve seen the disruption first hand as a child of divorces. It can be a horrible experience for parents and kids alike. I can understand why it jades many people on marriage.

Not all are that way though, just like all single lifestyles are not glitz and glamour.
Agreed!

Just like very girl in a bikini is not a whore. (not your words, I know)

Reactions: RBigredMax
I thought Pelini over ruled him on taking Burrow. I thought Bo seemed to hold some grudge against Joe’s dad.
They both decided not to offer him in high school after watching him up close for a week at a June camp in Lincoln. But the irony is a few years later Beck ends up being his position coach at Ohio State. No wonder he transferred to LSU.

Woof, I expected better talent for Myrtle Beach. Only 2 are smash. Unless I was there age, then all smash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT