ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday, February 29th Nebraska at College of Charleston (Huskers win 6-5 10 innings)

Not sure what to think about these guys.

7-0 is impressive and the numbers they put up are noticeable. But they did it against two really bad teams.

So they did what they should do? My guess is that they're better than Baylor, but not as good as the rest of our schedule so far.

TT
OU
GCU
*** CoC ***
Baylor

Another 3-1 (or better!) true road series win would be a great cap to the early part of the schedule before the home season begins.

Another 3-1 (or better!) true road series win would be a great cap to the early part of the schedule before the home season begins.
My thought as well. I am not giving up on my dream to be watching Nebraska play at home during regional play. ha

Reactions: sklarbodds
This could be the fastest game of all time. Two outs in the top of the 8th at one hour and 24 minutes

Miraculous is much too strong a word, but that’s a win that was pulled out of the, umm, fire.

Much better to win than lose, but I’m certain the coaching staff will not be pleased with the approach at the plate and in the field today.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT