ADVERTISEMENT

The new Big 10 power rankings

McNamara should be back to full strength (for him) by the end of June. They just grabbed Sullivan from NW also so not as bare as it once was.

A concern for sure, but between those three, there should be something they can use.
McNamara is still a China doll that isn’t mobile.. .
I just wish we could play U early because he won’t be around by Thanksgiving time..

All iowa fans are scum bags.

d1bbaece-913c-4984-a584-f56c7a58395f_text.gif

Reactions: RedMyMind
McNamara should be back to full strength (for him) by the end of June. They just grabbed Sullivan from NW also so not as bare as it once was.

A concern for sure, but between those three, there should be something they can use.

The only question is which one do you give the Heisman to?

Growing up, had you told me that teams like Oregon, Penn St, Iowa, and Wisconsin would be picked ahead of Nebraska and Nebraska fans would be happy/accept it I would laugh at you. Yet sadly we are here...

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
Growing up, had you told me that teams like Oregon, Penn St, Iowa, and Wisconsin would be picked ahead of Nebraska and Nebraska fans would be happy/accept it I would laugh at you. Yet sadly we are here...
Yea.

Not great.

You will receive much backlash for this common sense statement.

Unsure which is worse.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Yea.

Not great.

You will receive much backlash for this common sense statement.

Unsure which is worse.
Which Husker fans are happy that Nebraska is behind Oregon, Penn State, Iowa and Wisconsin?

Please, show me one Husker fan happy about that.

Just one.

Let’s be honest… you’re mistaking Husker fans being happy that pundits are placing them in the top 25 in preseason stuff as being happy to be behind the programs you mentioned.

Are Husker fans happy to be considered a top 25 teams? No question. Are the happy to be behind Iowa and Wisconsin? No Husker fan is.

Let’s be honest… you’re mistaking Husker fans being happy that pundits are placing them in the top 25 in preseason stuff as being happy to be behind the programs you mentioned.

Are Husker fans happy to be considered a top 25 teams? No question. Are the happy to be behind Iowa and Wisconsin? No Husker fan is.
You're right, there's zero Husker fans happy trash

Given that NU has not had the requisite coaching and player talent to compete in the top half of the league for several years, this is less acceptance than acknowledgment of reality. This year we get to see if this has changed.

The people posting in the never ending CU and iowa threads seem downright giddy despite our not having beaten either in 500+ days.

Much, much longer with regards to CU.

I get it - it’s the off-season. Best time by far to be a Cornhusker because the scoreboard is turned off.

The people posting in the never ending CU and iowa threads seem downright giddy despite our not having beaten either in 500+ days.

Much, much longer with regards to CU.

I get it - it’s the off-season. Best time by far to be a Cornhusker because the scoreboard is turned off.
The other poster said Husker fans were happy to be behind the likes of Wisconsin and Iowa. Do you believe that to be true?

Husker fans can be happy, downright giddy, about a lot of things football related and not be happy to be behind those programs… correct?

That’s the point I was arguing. Of course Husker fans are happy to see Iowa and CU encounter difficulties, even though we haven’t had much success against them recently. Should Husker fans not be happy then? Should we just wallow in our own failures?

I don’t get why happy Husker fans are interpreted as being happy to be behind those programs. That’s not the case.

If I’m wrong, bring names. Which Husker fans are happy to be behind those programs? I’ll wait…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT