ADVERTISEMENT

TE Stoll commits

#3 ranked player in Colorado by Rivals, and #2 (Jojo Domann) decides soon and we're the favorite. We have a small chance at #1 Carlo Kemp as well.

Avery Anderson, Eric lee, Jack Stoll and hopefully Jojo Domann too could be key pieces of the team when Colorado comes to town in 2018 to play us. :D

Got a commit Texas wanted, always nice to pull one away from the Longhorns. Always.

Lot of TE and TE/DE players either committed, soft commits, or hopeful commits. Not sure how many we have room for at those positions.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
#3 ranked player in Colorado by Rivals, and #2 (Jojo Domann) decides soon and we're the favorite. We have a small chance at #1 Carlo Kemp as well.

Avery Anderson, Eric lee, Jack Stoll and hopefully Jojo Domann too could be key pieces of the team when Colorado comes to town in 2018 to play us. :D

Got a commit Texas wanted, always nice to pull one away from the Longhorns. Always.

Lot of TE and TE/DE players either committed, soft commits, or hopeful commits. Not sure how many we have room for at those positions.
Neb will pass on carlo kemp with the recent commit of Alexander from NJ. Alexander took his spot at that OLB/DE position

Sounds like he might not be the last TE commit. He mentioned in his interview that NU plans to use the TE heavily. If that's the word going out to kids, they might take several kids and let the test of time decide if they are TE or DE.

Sounds like he might not be the last TE commit. He mentioned in his interview that NU plans to use the TE heavily. If that's the word going out to kids, they might take several kids and let the test of time decide if they are TE or DE.

He may just replace Bubak, if he walks.

I was going to say something similar. Nebraska is locking Colorado down. Hopefully they will continue to get the top 2-3 players from CO every year.

I like to hear that! Lets hope for a big year for Cethan Carter, and/or Matt Snyder. Then our TE recruiting should get much easier. I was worried about losing Stoll to Texas. I just assumed, given the mysterious nature of the thread title, that it would say "to the Longhorns."

It's promising to see this staff win recruiting battles with the likes of Texas!

I like to hear that! Lets hope for a big year for Cethan Carter, and/or Matt Snyder. Then our TE recruiting should get much easier. I was worried about losing Stoll to Texas. I just assumed, given the mysterious nature of the thread title, that it would say "to the Longhorns."

It's promising to see this staff win recruiting battles with the likes of Texas!

.....and the good vibrations continue! This is a really awesome pick up. As for Cethan Carter, I'm really hoping that he breaks out under the new staff. It just seems like Carter is a step away from having the big breakout. If the light bulb comes on, he'll be lethal in between the seams, particularly with Pierson-El drawing the attention from the safeties.

Which he will.

I totally good with that. That opens to door to Famt being a TE; which is what I've been harping on for a while now.

As for Kemp, I don't think NU would tell him "no thanks" if he were to attempt to commit.

I cannot imagine how proud a dad must feel, any dad, who's son is good enough to garner national interest at a big time program and the emotion he must feel when he commits. Pretty sure I would cry for a week and crack one of his ribs while hugging him.

I cannot imagine how proud a dad must feel, any dad, who's son is good enough to garner national interest at a big time program and the emotion he must feel when he commits. Pretty sure I would cry for a week and crack one of his ribs while hugging him.

Depends, if his dad is like increasing numbers of parents who believe there kid is a star (despite 98% of parents not having said wunder kid), he may just feel this is another step along his rightful path.

But Riley knows good people, I'm sure his dad is very happy for the opportunity for his son.

Husker is Happy!
18967813795_5117d66298_z.jpg

Depends, if his dad is like increasing numbers of parents who believe there kid is a star (despite 98% of parents not having said wunder kid), he may just feel this is another step along his rightful path.

But Riley knows good people, I'm sure his dad is very happy for the opportunity for his son.

You're either pee'ing on me or it's raining. Don't care for either one to be honest.

You're either pee'ing on me or it's raining. Don't care for either one to be honest.

Well, I said Riley gets good people, to make sure the rain was kept to a minimum, if at all.

But, you said "any dad", well to be perfectly honest, there are dad's out there that think its their son's right to play at a national program, and won't weep like a baby if the offer comes.

Great interview with Jack Stoll here. Does not sound like a kid entering his high school senior year, certainly not what I would have sounded like on a radio show at that point in my life. Impressive young man.

Interview with Jack Stoll

Sounds like the Nebraska fans made an impact that helped with his recruitment.

I went there for my first visit for the spring game... having 76,000 people there, when the team was running
on the field they let the recruits stay on the field and when everyone was cheering I got goosebumps
and right then and there I realized this could be the place I see myself for the next four or five years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT