ADVERTISEMENT

Stevenson is N

Source: Rivals

And for what it's worth, that means we just added a late, 5.8 4-star recruit to last year's class. That's worth 105 points on Rivals system, I believe, so we just effectively jumped from 31st to 28th in the 2015 recruiting class ranking. (Edit-- looking at wrong year. Moved from 1595 to 1700 last year, just below Missouri with 1708 now)

Last edited:
Mike Riley and staff are straight up STUDS!
Welcome to the Husker family young man.

This staff is SOOOO on point with recruiting. Unbelievable effort.

Congratulations to this young man and to our outstanding coaching staff.

Reactions: red rover 70
I see alot of Ameer in his film. He has great vision and feel for the game. This will kick the Wisconsin rivalry up a notch. We NEED to get that Wisconsin game to be after Thanksgiving.

He has more top end speed than Ameer. I saw Darren Sproles in high school and Jordan reminds me of him.

I just wish Riley could recruit. His recruiting results are just like our last coach. I mean, this kid is only a 4 star. We can't just fill up the roster with scrubs like this, we need some 6 stars. I'm really worried about Riley's recruiting.

On a side note: BOOM!!!!

Will be immediate impact player. I will be interested to see how Neb coaches integrate him into rotation with other players with more experience and strength

Will be immediate impact player. I will be interested to see how Neb coaches integrate him into rotation with other players with more experience and strength
I only had 3 tailbacks rated higher than stevenson in tx, one in plano, mckinney, and rockwall

Wow-this is a nice surprise. I hadn't even been paying attention to boards today because I didn't expect him to end up here. So much for mom always winning out.

We've become so used to losing these types of battles, I understand why people thought we'd lose out again, but there is a new staff in town, and of course, we will still lose some here and there, but I think we'll all be happy with a much higher hit rate moving forward. If the team can get off to a fast start this year, the sky is the limit.

I have to say, I'm merging a couple posts together here, but when the previous staff was let go, I would have killed for Harbaugh to come here, but in hindsight, I don't know that I could really imagine a better fit than Coach Riley as our leader. Organization, NFL experience, great with media, great with kids, personable and bringing a culture of integrity is such an amazing mix - I can't wait to see what is ahead for Nebraska.

I just wish Riley could recruit. His recruiting results are just like our last coach. I mean, this kid is only a 4 star. We can't just fill up the roster with scrubs like this, we need some 6 stars. I'm really worried about Riley's recruiting.

On a side note: BOOM!!!!
DOUBLE BOOM!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT