ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like our next 4 star QB will be TJ Lateef

So what other schools were offering besides NU and Arizona?
looks like a fast early riser. offers from UGA, Ole Miss, others in '23.

for some reason completely fell off in terms of rankings last year. went from 136th nationally to out of the top 250 over the past 6 months.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Coach 3 toes is after him hard.
16 TOTAL OFFERS

Arizona

Colorado

Florida State

Georgia

Mississippi

Nebraska

Texas A&M

Holy sheet..impressive

Holy sheet..impressive
most of those offers are more than a year old.

us vs the big 12 schools for him seems about right.

if he has a huge sr season maybe he'll bounce back as far as rankings are concerned. not that those matter much - I agree with the Sanders boys with regards to fat mike farrell.

frankly, I think we'll do better.

Reactions: Nick_G.
most of those offers are more than a year old.

us vs the big 12 schools for him seems about right.

if he has a huge sr season maybe he'll bounce back as far as rankings are concerned. not that those matter much - I agree with the Sanders boys with regards to fat mike farrell.

frankly, I think we'll do better.

Ahhhh. Interesting.

He had a shoulder injury last year, which affected his production.
hmm.

reminds me of another QB from California we had here recently.

never won more than 5 games in a season.

as previously stated, I believe we'll do better.

• Sad
Reactions: huntered
This is a good get if it happens. Those who say we can do better are forgetting we have two true freshmen QB's on the roster, one a five star and the other a four. Going to be hard to recruit a really "hot commodity" QB in this class when he is looking at riding the bench for two ore three years as a backup. The days are long gone when even teams like Georgia and Alabama can stockpile blue chip talent three deep at that position.

This is a good get if it happens. Those who say we can do better are forgetting we have two true freshmen QB's on the roster, one a five star and the other a four. Going to be hard to recruit a really "hot commodity" QB in this class when he is looking at riding the bench for two ore three years as a backup. The days are long gone when even teams like Georgia and Alabama can stockpile blue chip talent three deep at that position.
Although he's not a true dual threat QB, he's not a statue either. Last year, he ran for 230 yards and 5 TD, averaging 2.6 yards per carry.

plenty of longer term developmental guys who aren't damaged goods and whose best days aren't already behind them.

whoever we bring in this year will compete with Kaelin - exactly the type I'm referring to - immediately.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I looked at his film, looks like he can sling it.
Would be a nice pickup for us.
It does look like he had pretty solid accuracy on n the kids and shorts, the deeps I noticed his receivers having to slow and wait for the ball or turn and adjust, he did have one or two solid deep throws but most required some kind of adjustment… I’d still think he’d be a solid get, seems like he has good instincts on how and when to drop it in or sling it in

It does look like he had pretty solid accuracy on n the kids and shorts, the deeps I noticed his receivers having to slow and wait for the ball or turn and adjust, he did have one or two solid deep throws but most required some kind of adjustment… I’d still think he’d be a solid get, seems like he has good instincts on how and when to drop it in or sling it in
@oldjar07 What's your 30 second evaluation? Is he worthy?😌

plenty of longer term developmental guys who aren't damaged goods and whose best days aren't already behind them.

whoever we bring in this year will compete with Kaelin - exactly the type I'm referring to - immediately.

What do you think he's "damaged goods"? Did he have some sort of injury?

Yep and eldest son is Sticks Foot in Mouth.
POY 😂. Another Dingle story. A buddy of mine grew up on the Pine Ridge but isn’t native. One of his best friends was a guy by the name of Shortbull. My buddy lost a sister in infancy over 50 years ago and Shortbull still takes care of that grave. Great guy. Sooo I cringe a little at the jokes but the Lakota I know would laugh and probably come up with their own better ones. There are in fact some good people on the Rez. Unfortunately they’re being diluted by outsiders marrying natives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT