ADVERTISEMENT

So what’s it look like?

TheHuskeRed

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2006
I like to guess what the starting line ups are every year for our team but this year it looks to be still pretty unpredictable. Am I even close, and I have no idea whatsoever on the pitching.

Husker Baseball 2024

First base - Tyler Stone/Will Walsh?

Second base - Cayden Brumbaugh

Shortstop - Dylan Carey

Third base - Joshua Overbeek

Catcher - Josh Caron

Left field - Gabe Swansen

Center field - Garrett Anglim

Right field - Cole Evans

Friday pitcher - ?

Saturday pitcher - ?

Sunday pitcher - ?

Closer - ?

Reactions: BrighteRed24
I like to guess what the starting line ups are every year for our team but this year it looks to be still pretty unpredictable. Am I even close, and I have no idea whatsoever on the pitching.

Husker Baseball 2024

Shortstop - Dylan Carey

Catcher - Josh Caron

Right field - Cole Evans

Friday pitcher - ?

Saturday pitcher - ?

Sunday pitcher - ?

Closer - ?
No pitchers slotted, reason for that

Husker Baseball 2024

Shortstop - Dylan Carey

Catcher - Josh Caron

Right field - Cole Evans

Friday pitcher - ?

Saturday pitcher - ?

Sunday pitcher - ?

Closer - ?
Catcher and outfield are definitely easier to predict. Yours seem reasonable. Infield and pitchers? I have no clue.

Just to throw some stuff at the wall and see if it sticks: move Anglim to left, Riley Silva to start in center, Swansen to DH.

After he ended his season with a CGSO in the conference tourney, I don't see why Walsh shouldn't pitch more 😬 otherwise, seems like Clark, Christo and a boatload of newcomers will be duking it out for starting spots.

I like the outfield changes and DH. We going with Stone at first for the power he brings to the plate? And I am lost on the pitching and who is our closer.

I like the outfield changes and DH. We going with Stone at first for the power he brings to the plate? And I am lost on the pitching and who is our closer.
My guess is closer will be a committee approach for a bit until someone steps up. Have a few options.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT