ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Forum IT Question

Jul 3, 2022
New Rivals Forum user here and have a dilemma. I am getting a message "you have insufficient privileges to reply here" at the bottom of all Rivals free board threads ... except this one. I've never posted on Rivals so definitely not an issuing of being banned. I can log on and view just fine but can't reply except to this Nebraska board. As you can tell from my username, I really don't need to be here but I am getting this message on the Iowa board and all other Rival boards from what I can tell.

Tried the Rival on-line help chat twice this week and they were unable to help. Iowa board guy can't figure it out either.

If anyone on the Nebraska board can figure this out for me you will be granted one free win over the team of your choice this fall. Any snarky comments or trash talking will insure a loss to the golden rodents of the north and their peckerhead coach on November 5. :cool:

Thank you and best of luck this season.

Last edited:
Here it is again then in case you couldn't read it ...

"Any snarky comments or trash talking will insure a loss to the golden rodents of the north and their peckerhead coach on November 5." :cool:
seems it's both reading and writing you cuckkks struggle with

I believe you meant 'ensure'

perhaps it's good that you cannot post anywhere else?

seems it's both reading and writing you cuckkks struggle with

I believe you meant 'ensure'

perhaps it's good that you cannot post anywhere else?
Actually you can use both spellings ... see definition #2 for "insure" which is "to make certain".

Actually you can use both spellings ... see definition #2 for "insure" which is "to make certain".

Merriam should leave definitions to her smarter brother Daniel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT