ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory to Broncos

Just what he needs, to live in a state where Mary Jane is legal and easier to get than say....Lincoln. Though I am sure little effort is required in Lincoln either. But still, does that have any other choice but to end badly for him in Denver?

As a Cowboys fan that is in need of a pass rush, I hope he is gone before Jerry gets his pick so he isn't tempted to take him. I'm just not a huge Gregory fan. I hope he has a great career, but I don't know that it will happen. Time will tell.

As a Cowboys fan that is in need of a pass rush, I hope he is gone before Jerry gets his pick so he isn't tempted to take him. I'm just not a huge Gregory fan. I hope he has a great career, but I don't know that it will happen. Time will tell.

As a Cowboys fan, I concur regarding Gregory. I would, however, be in favor of taking Ameer in rd 3 if he is available.....that is, if we dont land gurley or gordon.

Mike Mayock has him as the last 1st rounder going to Patriots. That makes sense as they play the 3-4 and they would provide a good structure.

Last edited:
he weighed in at under 230 for some interviews lately. 6'6" and 230? That's lighter than Lavonte and he's 6'1". Something is just not adding up herre....hope for the best for the kid, but something tells me this is a Boz II waiting to happen.

he weighed in at under 230 for some interviews lately. 6'6" and 230? That's lighter than Lavonte and he's 6'1". Something is just not adding up herre....hope for the best for the kid, but something tells me this is a Boz II waiting to happen.

The way people are working Randy over on this board we should be happy if he turned out to be Boz II. Maybe he just can't put on weight like other body types. Wasn't he a basketball player to begin with who took up football later on?

Last edited:
As a Broncos fan, I sure hope they don't take him. Demarcus Ware and Von Miller are solid and we need Offensive Lineman yesterday.

Just what he needs, to live in a state where Mary Jane is legal and easier to get than say....Lincoln. Though I am sure little effort is required in Lincoln either. But still, does that have any other choice but to end badly for him in Denver?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that none of the current Denver Broncos who smoke weed walk into a retail store and buy it over the counter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT