ADVERTISEMENT

Points system question

otismotis08

Head Coach
Jan 5, 2012
parts unknown
So I can see the number of points I currently have. Not saying how many there are for obvious reasons.

How does this factor into the suspension triggers? How do I know how close I am to a suspension?

So I just read the "points system" thread. So if I am reading that correctly, I'm getting ready to be banned for a year?

Are we ever given an opportunity to know what post or statement gave us a point or points? Sort of like a "right to face your accuser" type thing?

Honestly, with what I post, if I get banned for a year, I'm dumping this site and going somewhere else.

I believe the "points" you see on your user profile are actually trophy points. I thought that the "points" we incur for being bad citizens aren't visible to us.

I believe the "points" you see on your user profile are actually trophy points. I thought that the "points" we incur for being bad citizens aren't visible to us.

Got it. I noticed the "trophy" points title after I posted and I figured it had to be a different point system.

So I just read the "points system" thread. So if I am reading that correctly, I'm getting ready to be banned for a year?

Are we ever given an opportunity to know what post or statement gave us a point or points? Sort of like a "right to face your accuser" type thing?

Honestly, with what I post, if I get banned for a year, I'm dumping this site and going somewhere else.

You have zero warning points and it takes 10 to receive a ban.

Reactions: Husk10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT