ADVERTISEMENT

Pay them already...

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
A million dollars for every 5 star basketball player that comes here with built in incentives for B1G title, tourney wins etc! Been watching this shit show for 40 years now! Enough is enough! Leading 50-48 with 9 minutes left and lose 72-56!! Why do we have to be the laughing stalk of college basketball year in and year out? The winters are boring as hell in this state. If we could at least have some semblance of a Bball team, would be fricking nice!

5 star recruits are 1 and done a lot of times. Fred's biggest problem was thinking he was going to be able to use transfers all the time and now its nearly too late to build a program with high school recruits. I doubt he will ever get a few 4 stars even that will want to stay. If he can then he may be able to do something.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
Stop supporting the team. The coaching staff and these kids don't give a shit, why should we. That's the only way to send a message to the athletic department. Trust me, it's easy to not care. Shruggs shoulders.. See.

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
Stop supporting the team. The coaching staff and these kids don't give a shit, why should we. That's the only way to send a message to the athletic department. Trust me, it's easy to not care. Shruggs shoulders.. See.
This is the Iowa fans plan for football, it hasn’t worked so far. Nebraska basketball equals Iowa football…….🤷‍♂️

Reactions: donahues17
Is there a requirement to have a basketball team to be in the B1G? If not, dismantle it and put every resource into football.

Reactions: redwine65
This is the Iowa fans plan for football, it hasn’t worked so far. Nebraska basketball equals Iowa football…….🤷‍♂️
The difference is, Iowa football actually has a winning record more often than not. When is the last time Nebraska basketball had a winning record?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT